Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is arrogance from Kids? He talked so big but then beg law for help? lol.

"Do you come here to watch me fight" my ass...

Please Oda. At least make characters consistent to what they said.

idk man
big mom isnt close to going down but perhaps this keeps her down for a while
they need way more than this ........
I thought kids awakening will have a way of dealing internal damage.
You have to give it time. They did one move each. It's not like Luffy defeated Doffy or Kata with the first move he used with Boundman or Snakeman. It takes time. Who knows what other awakening moves they do next. On top of that, Kid has conquerors and he hasn't actually used it yet. Does he awaken AdCoC too or apply it in a way he never thought he could? We don't know until we see in due time.

I agree. Maybe it's because they recently awaken that power and they can't use it for very long and probably aren't very skilled at it but I was still expecting more than that.

Hopefully the next time we see them use it in the future it will be more impressive.
We still have a bit more of wano left, so I'm willing to bet that this fight will focus on them mastering their awakenings, similar to how Luffy's fight with kaido focused on him mastering his haki.

Due to Kid's awakening, they can probably buy themselves some time to heal up. Yamato is there as well, which means they could probably hitch a ride and have big mom chase them up and down for some time until they're ready for a round 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.