How were the stories in the write-up?

• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
now fwiw i think we have cult and mafia here, with some twist, and i think the king is indie king who does not belong to either cult or mafia, or simply the king is town

Regarding the setup. Since we have more players than usual, we probably have more indies imo.
eh, maybe the king is rly indie lol

That’s the thing. The main reason behind his stance is that Kawaii rolls scum way too often and he’s pretty sure that she being the king and she being the person who rolls scum often has a high chance of becoming the evil king. I’d have appreciated it if he mentioned mechanical reasons behind his persuit but the reason he mentioned are not that great. Felt like an intention to waste time in dealing with the king so early on in the game when he can be dealt in other ways.
You are looking far too much into a post that was clearly intended as a joke.

60/40 chance of being scum/town

Emil

Certified Memelord
That’s the thing. The main reason behind his stance is that Kawaii rolls scum way too often and he’s pretty sure that she being the king and she being the person who rolls scum often has a high chance of becoming the evil king. I’d have appreciated it if he mentioned mechanical reasons behind his persuit but the reason he mentioned are not that great. Felt like an intention to waste time in dealing with the king so early on in the game when he can be dealt in other ways.
thats seems too obvious for day 1 to be scum dont u think?
hes just doing what he likes
doesnt seem like he have ppl telling him whats the optimal ToL play as scum

Emil

Certified Memelord
The people on my list are slight town leans and I’m not including Flower is because it felt like she’s missing something. This might probably be for the fact that she was out drinking last night. Apart from the one posts about Mid and Zemmi I don’t see much from her. Then again that post wasn’t also much of a discussion since Zemmi has already mentioned that she thinks there might be scum factions like last time. So it looked like they had a misunderstanding there. This Flower is null for me.

Then we also have Mid, TPein and Alibaba. They are also null for me.

Then there are the one posters like Ryu Kishi and Playa. They don’t stand anywhere in my list as of now. It’s weird they didn’t take part in the discussion at all and just left after one post. Maybe they are busy or whatever so let’s see.
well i never asked about the others idk why u felt the need to tell me all this but appreciate it though
hope you arent just worried about how you appear to others :sadgrin:

i have a town read, albeit weak on all of them (fuji/flower/mid/zem)
im feeling good vibes already so wont waste time on them

we can start with ali. if u have him as null lets get a wagon going

Status
Not open for further replies.