Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid/Law > Yamato they said :denzimote:
Why are you acting like Yamato is surviving Punk Crash that Big Mom took at the end of the chapter? Look at what just Queens crushing attack was able to do to Sanji. It snapped and crushed many of the bones in his body. Now imagine Yamato having a whole Metal structure crush her lol

Idk why we are sitting here acting like Kidds attack at the end was trash lol. That is killing 95% of characters in this manga

sanji ran for nothing basically, don't tell me he solved his issues off screen.
just proves oda loves to make sanji look bad.
Or maybe queen caught up with Sanji and he had no choice but to fight?
Or maybe Queen started attacking people indiscriminate and Sanji again had no choice but to fight?
More than Oda you hate Sanji and your agenda filled brain didn't even think of other possibilities.

youve hated it for that long ?
are you by any chance masochistic
He is narcissistic and hypocrite. On one hand, he cries on reddit for banning people who criticize Oda and on the other hand, he says he bans anyone who likes the content in the chapter if he is a moderator. He even made a thread once based criticizing people for a poll where 60% rated 5/5. At the same time in this same forum, he made wano rating thread and says how people give genuine ratings in this forum when that poll got mixed reactions. People are right and genuine only one who agrees everything he says. Otherwise they are shit, low comprehension skills, Oda cults blah blah.
Wasn't he banned on a different forum before? If that's true then I can see why they banned him.:ihaha:

Why are you acting like their awakening was just that?
:kaidowhat:

LoL, it is clearly not, thats most likely one of the attacks using their awakened powers, thats why they said it consumes a lot of energy so they can't use it the whole time
Sure, they probably can do more attacks like *this*.
However, *this* isn't that impressive, considering what we've seen from Luffy and Zoro.
There's also the added factor of how exaggerated the spoilers were, which adds to the disappointment.

Just being frank, but there's no way Oda shows off pretty much everything linlin can do this arc only for Luffy to win in a later arc against her. It's a waste of time. I implore people to take the ending to last chapter more seriously.
I agree, three major arca where big mom is one of the primary villain? It’s getting boring and after luffy beats kaido she’d just be underwhelming and no hype. Law and kid beating big mom right here would be the best conclusion for her arc. It also sets up law and kid as the leaders of the new gen along with luffy

These Awakening Panels could have been way better than this......especially based on how Oda has Drawn Law and Kidds Attacks before.

Again, I think this is way too early to judge. These just seem like preliminary attacks showcasing awakening. I'd say give it more time to see what else they do what ways Oda can draw more impressive stuff. Definitely not a 1 and done application of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.