It made her bleed then the next panel she's clean lol

This woman is a beast
Look at that ikkoku blast

Kidd really brought the whole floor metals on Linlin

The battle isn't done... it is surely just starting

Zoro still Struggling vs King lol
Luffy using ryuo vs kaido

It's actually BM hype this chapter
She tanked Law's fatal blow easily , ikokku almost finished Kid even tho he had his punk form to survive the blast.

Kidd Awakened attack look actually more hype than Law's based on pics

youve hated it for that long ?
are you by any chance masochistic
He is narcissistic and hypocrite. On one hand, he cries on reddit for banning people who criticize Oda and on the other hand, he says he bans anyone who likes the content in the chapter if he is a moderator. He even made a thread once based criticizing people for a poll where 60% rated 5/5. At the same time in this same forum, he made wano rating thread and says how people give genuine ratings in this forum when that poll got mixed reactions. People are right and genuine only one who agrees everything he says. Otherwise they are shit, low comprehension skills, Oda cults blah blah.

Good chapter for @Rosella.Fiamingo after two Supernova awakening does virtually zero damage
I feel like its kinda shitty how overcentralizing haki has become. Like pre-skip, haki existed, but you can still make do without it. Luffy even beat multiple opponents with haki.

But now we're in the post skip where for whatever reason, its impossible to do serious damage to kaido and big mom without advanced haki. Not even if you shove a sword in big mom's neck and emit shockwaves that damage her body from the inside out, can you do serious damage without haki. Its kinda BS tbh.

yeah this is literally the first time shes actually been damaged by anyone
Yep .
I wonder how long it been since she hold damage like that .

I feel like its kinda shitty how overcentralizing haki has become. Like pre-skip, haki existed, but you can still make do without it. Luffy even beat multiple opponents with haki.

But now we're in the post skip where for whatever reason, its impossible to do serious damage to kaido and big mom without advanced haki. Not even if you shove a sword in big mom's neck and emit shockwaves that damage her body from the inside out, can you do serious damage without haki. Its kinda BS tbh.
BM and Kaido just build different.
I am sure this attack would do loads of damage vs other people but those 2 just crazy tough .
I mean even ACoC attacks not doing huge damage to kaido when look at what luffy and yamato did to him .

Interesting, Oda seems to be splitting Usopp and Nami up so he can look for Kin's top body. Curious what Oda is going to have Usopp do. Nami now too. Splitting them up is grounds for them to get into even more problems now.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Linlin tanked that law's awakening lol
It made her bleed then the next panel she's clean lol

This woman is a beast
Look at that ikkoku blast

Kidd really bough the whole floor metals on Linlin

The battle isn't done... it is surely just starting
lmao I was about tag you and tell you to come back a second ago. Good to see you're back, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.