Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, you are sounding really desperate now.
I mean what else could happen? BIg Mom's not going to kill them and head to the rooftop.

They need to get some sort of win, even if its a soft win, and big mom needs to take some sort of L, even if it isn't a fair one. Both are pretty logical scenarios for big mom to fall, so idk why some people have gripes with it.

Really a great chapter in my opinion :
  • A lot of updates on everyone
  • Usopp might have a 1v1
  • Really liked the demon coming from the last breath of Kanjuro's hatred and setting up another time bomb
  • Kid and Law awakening are not too overpowered and it doesn't look like big mom will be defeated by just that which would have been underwhelming but it looked sick and she might be weakened
  • Kinemon dying could have added more depth to the war but it's not that surprising that he survived i guess
8/10 :kata:

Bogard

You can't win
In the King vs Zoro, we see once again King fighting in base(with no haki) against a Santoryu Zoro using hardening while visibly being pushed, so if we used the logic of some people here, base King is enough :josad:

When it's just that King doesn't have a proper fighting style and thus likes to fight by constantly switching form depending on the situation

By the way looking at the panels between Apoo and Drake, pretty clear now it's a setup for a backstab between Apoo and Drake with the numbers around

The smile of the numbers on the background is pretty much telling especially since they are enemies

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Law using Rasengan and imbuing his sword with Chakra:steef:

If the things Law and Kid show this chapter are their 'Aces', then Zoro's 'Ace' is far stronger, even when he has 20-30 broken bones.
Forget about Asura, even the Flying Dragon Blaze would've done more damage given it's hype. Kid and Law needs serious power ups rn if they're gonna win. I hope they will.

I mean what else could happen? BIg Mom's not going to kill them and head to the rooftop.

They need to get some sort of win, even if its a soft win, and big mom needs to take some sort of L, even if it isn't a fair one. Both are pretty logical scenarios for big mom to fall, so idk why some people have gripes with it.
Lol you should know that Oda won't have Big Mom taken out like that, again you just seem really desperate right now with this whole Kid and Law vs Big Mom fight.

So Kinemon's loaer half met with Nami/Usopp/Tama? No coincidence everything that's pure bullshit connects with them

I always expected Kinemom to be alive anyway but I am pissed becausw I didn't think he was fucking cut in half and THIS is how he survived canceling the good part of the chapter automatically for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.