Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco and King are not top tiers. So much head canon lol. They are high tiers. You can argue about Ben and Shiryu when they show feats and hype on panel that is compared to top tier so till then they are just high tier with the potential to be the lowest of the low top tiers.

You should just ignore the memes King scaling that only happens because he trashed Zoro around in that one chapter :milaugh:

king can fly and that might be of some decent inconvenience for zoro.

but i know, once zoro connect a "sanzen sekai", it's game over.
So once Zoro lands his high lead time finisher the fight will finish.
Same can be said once Luffy ends the fight with his finisher, and Sanji ends his fight with his finisher, that is how shounen battle manga work, that isn't a prediction lol.

Again, during the fight itself, they didn’t show stamina issue
Cracker kept on creating soldiers for 11+ hours until he lost his cool with Luffy and attacked him himself… Luffy literally blew him off destroying many soldiers in process…

Cracker abiity to create soldiers were nonstop

regardless he told you he got tired or not… Oda never showed that drawback

Hody too… his pills affect NEVER showed until later after the fight was over

but mid fight? Oda keeps on making their ability eternal
yeah i must admit that was kinda bullshit lmao

So once Zoro lands his high lead time finisher the fight will finish.
Same can be said once Luffy ends the fight with his finisher, and Sanji ends his fight with his finisher, that is how shounen battle manga work, that isn't a prediction lol.
then you failed to see the bigger picture :seriously:

i mean king won't push zoro into using asura.

Kaido and Whitebeard had not seen each other in 20 + years so that excuse does not work.

Big mom and kaido were hostile too each other not so long ago.
WB was possibly top1 in verse, or at least top2, ofc he won't be left out in that panel lol.
Like I said, it doesn't make any sense to put here there for the reasons I wrote.

Hostile doesnt mean they are rivals/opponents. They are violent by nature, hostile to everybody. They are "brother and sister". WB, Roger and Xebec are the "seniors" of Kaido, while Oden and Shanks were "peers". Big Mom is not a peer nor a senior.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
So rather than praising speed feats from Queen and acknowledging it you preferred the route of trashing Sanji :choppawhat:
What speed feats? Just because he caught sanji doesnt mean he ran faster than him maybe he landed some of those laser maybe be caught him with his tail.
You just want it to be a speed feat cause queen was shown as a slow ass mf so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.