Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What speed feats? Just because he caught sanji doesnt mean he ran faster than him maybe he landed some of those laser maybe be caught him with his tail.
You just want it to be a speed feat cause queen was shown as a slow ass mf so far.
so Sanji isn’t a slow ass as you claimed, but Queen was just smart enough to know how to catch a speed based fighter alright I got it.

This arc just furthers my belief that Shanks is a tier above Big Mom and Kaido. I honestly can't see how any of the attacks that landed on these 2 would land on him
Honestly, if anything, it shows how Shanks would survive tanking some of the attacks landed on them considering he’s got normal human body

Like seriously, I do not see Shanks surviving a fight against 9 Red Scabbard , THEN 5 supernovas, Then Yamato, then Luffy again

I think Shanks would be dead by the round of supernovas

say that to kaku
king fights similar to kaku, shishi sonson will be useless against them.
King fights nothing like Kaku, he is a 1 sword style, brawler with a flying zoan and fire abilities. The only common theme are air slashes.

Zoro used Shishi sonson in his ultimate desperation against Kuma, not Ashura; it is one of his most potent finishers, it may not be flashy but that isn't the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.