• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
What I meant is:
People have been discussing about asking Dragomir if this is a special where we can have both Cult and Unseen. The rules state there can only be one, so people expect it to be announced if the game is a special where the rules change from the original etc.

The fact that Cult and Unseen can only have a 3/4 cap means it will always stay like this, unless it's a special game. Seeing my first point, this game not being a special game I also don't think the cap has increased. I think everyone should get to know if any rules change from the original if it's not a special game.
Dragomir told me he would have announced any changes like these.

@Kagura dealing with midnight, if it has to be one of those two options you mentioned it most certainly would be 1 and not 2.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Reading some of his posts stile me as odd

thats seems too obvious for day 1 to be scum dont u think?
hes just doing what he likes
doesnt seem like he have ppl telling him whats the optimal ToL play as scum
Enryu was also against Kawaii thinking she’s evil king and had 5-6 posts on this topic. Enryu also confirmed that he was NOT joking still it’s odd that Ekko found Alibaba’s one liner vote more scummy than him. I mean it can be like months of meta on Alibaba and what not but he pretty much built a case on him depending on his three posts.

well i never asked about the others idk why u felt the need to tell me all this but appreciate it though
hope you arent just worried about how you appear to others :sadgrin:

i have a town read, albeit weak on all of them (fuji/flower/mid/zem)
im feeling good vibes already so wont waste time on them

we can start with ali. if u have him as null lets get a wagon going
Asks me to vote Ali even if I have bill read.

ive lynched scum with 2 posts b4 lol
What is the basis of this? Gut feeling?

btw @Ultra i would never policy lynch anyone, let alone alibaba, a member of the town core

i just thing he rolled scum here

alibaba tends to act defeated and uninterested as scum
Okay he figured out his mentality from his three posts.

btw i wanna try not lying in a game (as town only obv) for a change, its weak af but if i like it i might keep it for sometime

maybe i shud play with truth meta for some time
This post strike me the most odd and I missed it in the middle of his flurry of posts. He accepts that he lies on every game? What makes us believe he isn’t lying here as well?
regardless if this is a stretched version of the standard ToL setup, day 1 is mostly gna be hunting for indies cuz even the mafia/cult faction start with rly few numbers its almost indie-like

so look for players that are individually scummy, more so than interactions that give distancing/teammates vibes

players like .. cough .. alibaba .. cough.. for example..

its possible to have scum/scum interactions, but those will likely be from different teams/indies this early on
Again shading Alibaba here. But this time as indie.

@Alibaba in case you missed his posts. He’s pretty serious about you, won’t you agree?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Reading some of his posts stile me as odd

Enryu was also against Kawaii thinking she’s evil king and had 5-6 posts on this topic. Enryu also confirmed that he was NOT joking still it’s odd that Ekko found Alibaba’s one liner vote more scummy than him. I mean it can be like months of meta on Alibaba and what not but he pretty much built a case on him depending on his three posts.

Asks me to vote Ali even if I have bill read.

What is the basis of this? Gut feeling?

Okay he figured out his mentality from his three posts.

This post strike me the most odd and I missed it in the middle of his flurry of posts. He accepts that he lies on every game? What makes us believe he isn’t lying here as well?

Again shading Alibaba here. But this time as indie.

@Alibaba in case you missed his posts. He’s pretty serious about you, won’t you agree?
I think he's always serious xD but that's his playstyle. He tunnels on someone every game. It is what it is.

I don't give too much importance to it. It's Ekko's playstyle after all :optimistic:

Status
Not open for further replies.