Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
people really saying wanna die on this hill of kid and law vs big mom not being important might go down as the dumbest thing I ever seen in the fandom.

First off there’s a lot that hasn’t even been expanded upon yet

Secondly if your argument is that it wasn’t headlined in the chapter in this chapter then I you already lost the argument since in panels reacting to dragon momo they nearly got an entire page while everyone else only got a face panel

Also Yamato has to meet the people from the ace flashback which is kid and law. Which will happen next chapter most likely.

This argument that it isn’t important because of shiheisha making the kid and law vs big mom fight not as big in size as the others in a promotion image is hilarious when there’s countless images with only luffy kid and law

ahah like guys are exited about 3 fuking panel for an enterally chapter.... such a dissepiment :seriously: (before picture this was all about super feat, I check picture it fuking lame and not well drawn so much for the Kid&LawvsBig mom......

By the way, all this hype for Law,Kid and was kind of meh....what fuck, this is just bad. The super kid golem is useless vs Kaido as for Big Mom.

About kid....where is the so call CoC feat that all this fan are talking about... non existent. He has no good hacky feat ....sadly.

Anyway very meh chapter, lame story really using Kanjuro to put some stakes for Onigashima, Oda is not able to use 2 Yonko to put some stakes he has to relay on a fuking gloomy fire monster :suresure:
This forum reads ZoroPiece and SanjiPiece.

Well we know that Marines and WG don't easily catch Pirates in the New World. The biggest threats are funnily constituted by the yonko, the top dogs of the New World. And of course Shanks can't do anything to prevent the CP0 or any other organization from trying to capture them regardless.
i'm not saying that they could easily catch pirates around Luffy's level, but its like they never really try it. if we look at that marines manpower to catch the former sichibukai, that is exactly what i called really trying.

So with these shitty cheap shot abilities Law and Kidd gonna beat Zoros Ashura?

You guys are seriously wild man.
All this nonsense about Zoro only landing attacks in team mode, virtually every attack Zoro landed was to Kaidos face with Ashura literally blitzed him.

Law attacked Meme from behind while Kidd took advantage of even that.

I am not sure if Zoro is stronger than Big Mom, I'll see how badly Zoro wrecks King but one thing is for sure based on Law's and Kidds current performance Ashura Zoro solos.

@Monkey D Theories @Shiroyru You guys were wildly wanking Kidd and Law once again
I guess so

I just thought that with all the buildup of Kid as a rival of Luffy's, that maybe there'd be some payoff for it. But it seems like Oda is making Kid's relationship to Luffy like endeavor and all might.

I thought okay, Oda is setting up this big subplot with Kid going after shanks, so surely this will lead to a clash between him and Luffy at some point. But after wano, I honestly wouldn't even be surprised if Zoro is the one who takes out Kid.

One last present from myself on here: Redon's full summary (with correct pronouns!) - soon to be found on Twitter every week btw, look out for it!

Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1,030: “Echoes the impermanence of all things”.

Translator's note: Japanese tittle is “諸行無常の響きあり” that is part of Heike Monogatari's opening verse. Full sentence is “祇園精舎の鐘の聲、諸行無常の響き有り” that means “The sound of the Gion Shōja bells echoes the impermanence of all things”.

In the cover, Brook is careful not to step on a line of ants that walk as if they were on a military parade.

Chapter starts in a room of the castle of Onigashima, there X Drake and Scratchmen Apoo speak without anyone seeing them. Apoo is sure that Drake is a “Marine spy” but he says that at that moment it's something that doesn't matter. The problem is if Drake really wants to kill Kaidou or not. Apoo offers Drake that they can join forces to take everything for themselves after the fight is finished, no matter whose side win.

In an impressive double page we see that Apoo and Drake are not alone, becouse behind Apoo we can see that Numbers 1, 2 and 3 are eating and drinking. Their names are “Inbi”, “Fuga”, and “Zanki” but for now we don't know exactly who's each of them. They seem considerably much more intimidating and strong than the Numbers we've seen so far.

One of them has an oval face with a goatee, wears sunglasses, and its horns look like pointed antennae. The biggest and big eater of them has very long horns and long curly hair (he looks like Ashura Doji). The last of them has “elf ears” with earrings, long hair and a large curly mustache (looks like a demon). Drake answers Apoo.

Drake: "You think I'd still trust you?"

Apoo: "Both of us aren't to be trusted!!
I'm offering you this because we can both profit from it!!"

Cut to the stairs that connect the 2nd and 1st floors of Onigashima's castle. We see that Usopp and Nami's group (with Tama, Speed and Gazelleman) are going down to the 1st floor to escape from the fire. Hamlet is helping them, he carries Komachiyo.

Suddenly, they hear someone screaming that there is a mysterious monster on the 1st floor, so Usopp and Nami prepare to fight. When they arrive at the 1st floor they see that Kinemon's lower body is chasing people while he calls for help. Usopp lunges at him and stops him by grabbing his leg.

Usopp: "Wait, wait, what are you doing!!!
You are Kinemon right!!! "

Kinemon: "Ohh!! What's wrong!!
I'm Kinemon!! I'm looking for my allies!!"

Usopp: "I'm an ally!! I'm Usopp!!"

Usopp notices that Kinemon is bleeding a lot and asks if he's okay. Nami tells Usopp that Kinemon can't hear him, since he doesn't have ears right now. Nami walks over to Kinemon's legs and draws the “crescent of rebellion” mark with her finger. This way Kinemon realizes that they are allies and tells them what happened to him.

After hearing his story, Usopp decides to go help Kinemon. Usopp climbs on Hamlet, sticks Kinemon's lower body to his giraffe's back, and together they go looking for him. Kinemon tells them that they should go to the attic of the left tower through an entrance on the 1st floor and that they should hurry because his friends are badly injured.

Cut to the area where Kinemon is, we see that his body has been cut in half. We also see Kanjuurou on the ground and Kiku in blood. Kinemon is surprised to see that he is still alive despite being cut in half.

Kinemon: "The impact of the stab was very strong...
The cut that Law-dono made on me... Maybe my body didn't join correctly?
It's a “miracle”...!! If Kiku could be saved..."

Suddenly, a voice is heard coming from a Den Den Mushi.

Orochi: "Hey...!!
Answer to me!!! Kanjuurou."

Kinemon: "Is that Orochi's voice...!?
But Kanjuurou is dead..."

Kanjuurou: "Yes... Orochi...
I'm still alive... But I'm at my last breath..."

Orochi: "Ohh... Congratulations for the terrific play you performed!!"

Kanjuurou: "Thanks for your words...!!"

Orochi: "Hear how they acclaim you...!!"

Kanjuurou: "... Me...?"

Orochi: "That's right ... But there's still resentment...!!! Our ancestors are waiting...
Paint something spectacular one more time...!! Paint it Kanjuurou...
Paint the grudge of Kurozumi clan."

Kanjuurou lifts his brush and with his last breath paints something on the ground.

Orochi: "Paint the deep-seated anger of the Kurozumi clan...
End everything in this castle."

Kinemon: "..."

Orochi: "To the abyss ... Let it go to the abyss...!!
The bottom of this dead end will be our "graveyard".
Calm our soul...!! Calm it down Kanjuurou!!"

Kanjuurou: "Yes.
I will give the audience the “last act” of the “Kurozumi Clan”!!
“Kazenbō” (“火前坊 (かぜんぼう)” in japanese, it's the name of a japanese demon)"

Kanjuurou finally falls but he has managed to paint a giant fire demon (it looks like Kanjuurou's silhouette during his flashback with Orochi). The demon can go through walls and everything it touches burst into flame. Kaidou's subordinates yell at their comrades not to touch the monster.

As they inform the entire Onigashima's castle about the appearance of a fire demon that is engulfing in flames everything in its path, we get a brief of the general situation on the island. Momonosuke is creating little by little more of his “Flame Clouds”, in the “Flower Capital” the festival continues normally.

We see that Brook and Robin continue fighting alongside the Minks. Marco, Izou, and Kawamatsu keep fighting as well. CP0 is no longer in the guest room, they are walking somewhere. We also see that Sanji, Luffy, and Zoro continue fighting Queen, Kaidou, and King respectively.

Orochi is sitting in some kind of warehouse in the castle and starts talking while he laughs.

Orochi: "The Kouzuki's alliance...
The Emperor of the Seas...!!
You've ridiculed me for too long...!!
I know Kaidou... I know that in the basement of the castle
there is a great arsenal...!! Weapons created by me!!
Ignite it on Kanjuurou !! Make everything fly through the air!!
Don't be late, Fukurokuju!! We must escape!! I don't care what happens in this war between pirates!!"

We see Yamato is running towards the weapons arsenal as Kaidou's subordinates try to stop her unsuccessfully. In a small map we see that Yamato has already crossed the entrance of the giant skull (she has climbed the giant stairs of the skull's mouth) and she's on her way to the basement.

Suddenly, Yamato sees one of the castle walls explode thanks to a powerful wave of energy and hears someone screaming.

Big Mom: "“Ikoku” (Ikoku Sovereignty)!!!"

Kid flies out of the explosion, his giant skull metal robot is destroyed. Big Mom goes after him riding Prometheus and with Napoleon fused with Hera to finish Kid off. As Kid falls, we see a small flashback of a conversation between Kid and Law that has taken place minutes before.

Kid: "Hey Trafalgar...!!
Has your ability “awakened”?"

Law: "I'm still not used to it ... But I'll use it in case of life or death...
It consumes a lot of energy, so I keep it as a last resort!!"

Kid: "The same thing happens to me... But we cannot defeat her by fighting normally at this rate.
We must use our ace up the sleeve!! "

Back to the present. While Big Mom is busy attacking Kid, Law uses a new technique.

Law: "“KROOM”
“Anaesthesia” (Anesthesia - 麻酔 (アナススィージャ))"

With “KROOM” Law creates a small version of “ROOM” (he can hold it with one hand). Then with “Anaesthesia” he coats his sword with the “KROOM” that he's created earlier. Then Law teleports right behind Big Mom and pierces Big Mom from behind (the tip of the sword comes out of Big Mom's chin).

Law: "Thanks to “KROOM”...
I can create “waves” from inside your body!!
“Shock Wille” (Shock Wave - 衝撃波動 (ショックヴィレ))!!!"

Law sends a powerful shockwave into Big Mom's body. Big Mom screams in pain, blood and smoke come out of her mouth. The Homies are shocked to see Big Mom bleed from her mouth. Big Mom turns to Law in anger, at that moment Kid takes his opportunity to attack her.

Kid: "I'll give you “magnetic power”.
“Assign” (Assign - 付与 (アサイン))!!"

With this new technique, Kid has turned Big Mom into a giant magnet thanks to his “awakened” powers. Napoleon's body is attached to Big Mom's head, attracted by her magnetism, the same happens with metal weapons of everyone in the area. But Big Mom not only attracts weapons, she also attracts all metals that are around her.

Big Mom: "Huh?"

Kid: "Help me escape, Trafalgar!!"

Law: "Don't give me orders."

Big Mom: "Gyaaaa!!"

Kid: "“Punk Crash” (Punk Crash - 磁気激突 (パンク クラッシュ))!!!"

In another amazing double page we see how all the nearby metal structures (like steel beams) crash down with great force on Big Mom's body thanks to her magnetism. Kaidou's subordinates escape from the area as the buildings collapse becouse they have lost their metal structures...

End of the chapter, no break next week. One Piece will have Jump cover and Color Spread in next chapter.
The chapter is quite boring but the summary is on point :sadgrin:

One last present from myself on here: Redon's full summary (with correct pronouns!) - soon to be found on Twitter every week btw, look out for it!

Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1,030: “Echoes the impermanence of all things”.

Translator's note: Japanese tittle is “諸行無常の響きあり” that is part of Heike Monogatari's opening verse. Full sentence is “祇園精舎の鐘の聲、諸行無常の響き有り” that means “The sound of the Gion Shōja bells echoes the impermanence of all things”.

In the cover, Brook is careful not to step on a line of ants that walk as if they were on a military parade.

Chapter starts in a room of the castle of Onigashima, there X Drake and Scratchmen Apoo speak without anyone seeing them. Apoo is sure that Drake is a “Marine spy” but he says that at that moment it's something that doesn't matter. The problem is if Drake really wants to kill Kaidou or not. Apoo offers Drake that they can join forces to take everything for themselves after the fight is finished, no matter whose side win.

In an impressive double page we see that Apoo and Drake are not alone, becouse behind Apoo we can see that Numbers 1, 2 and 3 are eating and drinking. Their names are “Inbi”, “Fuga”, and “Zanki” but for now we don't know exactly who's each of them. They seem considerably much more intimidating and strong than the Numbers we've seen so far.

One of them has an oval face with a goatee, wears sunglasses, and its horns look like pointed antennae. The biggest and big eater of them has very long horns and long curly hair (he looks like Ashura Doji). The last of them has “elf ears” with earrings, long hair and a large curly mustache (looks like a demon). Drake answers Apoo.

Drake: "You think I'd still trust you?"

Apoo: "Both of us aren't to be trusted!!
I'm offering you this because we can both profit from it!!"

Cut to the stairs that connect the 2nd and 1st floors of Onigashima's castle. We see that Usopp and Nami's group (with Tama, Speed and Gazelleman) are going down to the 1st floor to escape from the fire. Hamlet is helping them, he carries Komachiyo.

Suddenly, they hear someone screaming that there is a mysterious monster on the 1st floor, so Usopp and Nami prepare to fight. When they arrive at the 1st floor they see that Kinemon's lower body is chasing people while he calls for help. Usopp lunges at him and stops him by grabbing his leg.

Usopp: "Wait, wait, what are you doing!!!
You are Kinemon right!!! "

Kinemon: "Ohh!! What's wrong!!
I'm Kinemon!! I'm looking for my allies!!"

Usopp: "I'm an ally!! I'm Usopp!!"

Usopp notices that Kinemon is bleeding a lot and asks if he's okay. Nami tells Usopp that Kinemon can't hear him, since he doesn't have ears right now. Nami walks over to Kinemon's legs and draws the “crescent of rebellion” mark with her finger. This way Kinemon realizes that they are allies and tells them what happened to him.

After hearing his story, Usopp decides to go help Kinemon. Usopp climbs on Hamlet, sticks Kinemon's lower body to his giraffe's back, and together they go looking for him. Kinemon tells them that they should go to the attic of the left tower through an entrance on the 1st floor and that they should hurry because his friends are badly injured.

Cut to the area where Kinemon is, we see that his body has been cut in half. We also see Kanjuurou on the ground and Kiku in blood. Kinemon is surprised to see that he is still alive despite being cut in half.

Kinemon: "The impact of the stab was very strong...
The cut that Law-dono made on me... Maybe my body didn't join correctly?
It's a “miracle”...!! If Kiku could be saved..."

Suddenly, a voice is heard coming from a Den Den Mushi.

Orochi: "Hey...!!
Answer to me!!! Kanjuurou."

Kinemon: "Is that Orochi's voice...!?
But Kanjuurou is dead..."

Kanjuurou: "Yes... Orochi...
I'm still alive... But I'm at my last breath..."

Orochi: "Ohh... Congratulations for the terrific play you performed!!"

Kanjuurou: "Thanks for your words...!!"

Orochi: "Hear how they acclaim you...!!"

Kanjuurou: "... Me...?"

Orochi: "That's right ... But there's still resentment...!!! Our ancestors are waiting...
Paint something spectacular one more time...!! Paint it Kanjuurou...
Paint the grudge of Kurozumi clan."

Kanjuurou lifts his brush and with his last breath paints something on the ground.

Orochi: "Paint the deep-seated anger of the Kurozumi clan...
End everything in this castle."

Kinemon: "..."

Orochi: "To the abyss ... Let it go to the abyss...!!
The bottom of this dead end will be our "graveyard".
Calm our soul...!! Calm it down Kanjuurou!!"

Kanjuurou: "Yes.
I will give the audience the “last act” of the “Kurozumi Clan”!!
“Kazenbō” (“火前坊 (かぜんぼう)” in japanese, it's the name of a japanese demon)"

Kanjuurou finally falls but he has managed to paint a giant fire demon (it looks like Kanjuurou's silhouette during his flashback with Orochi). The demon can go through walls and everything it touches burst into flame. Kaidou's subordinates yell at their comrades not to touch the monster.

As they inform the entire Onigashima's castle about the appearance of a fire demon that is engulfing in flames everything in its path, we get a brief of the general situation on the island. Momonosuke is creating little by little more of his “Flame Clouds”, in the “Flower Capital” the festival continues normally.

We see that Brook and Robin continue fighting alongside the Minks. Marco, Izou, and Kawamatsu keep fighting as well. CP0 is no longer in the guest room, they are walking somewhere. We also see that Sanji, Luffy, and Zoro continue fighting Queen, Kaidou, and King respectively.

Orochi is sitting in some kind of warehouse in the castle and starts talking while he laughs.

Orochi: "The Kouzuki's alliance...
The Emperor of the Seas...!!
You've ridiculed me for too long...!!
I know Kaidou... I know that in the basement of the castle
there is a great arsenal...!! Weapons created by me!!
Ignite it on Kanjuurou !! Make everything fly through the air!!
Don't be late, Fukurokuju!! We must escape!! I don't care what happens in this war between pirates!!"

We see Yamato is running towards the weapons arsenal as Kaidou's subordinates try to stop her unsuccessfully. In a small map we see that Yamato has already crossed the entrance of the giant skull (she has climbed the giant stairs of the skull's mouth) and she's on her way to the basement.

Suddenly, Yamato sees one of the castle walls explode thanks to a powerful wave of energy and hears someone screaming.

Big Mom: "“Ikoku” (Ikoku Sovereignty)!!!"

Kid flies out of the explosion, his giant skull metal robot is destroyed. Big Mom goes after him riding Prometheus and with Napoleon fused with Hera to finish Kid off. As Kid falls, we see a small flashback of a conversation between Kid and Law that has taken place minutes before.

Kid: "Hey Trafalgar...!!
Has your ability “awakened”?"

Law: "I'm still not used to it ... But I'll use it in case of life or death...
It consumes a lot of energy, so I keep it as a last resort!!"

Kid: "The same thing happens to me... But we cannot defeat her by fighting normally at this rate.
We must use our ace up the sleeve!! "

Back to the present. While Big Mom is busy attacking Kid, Law uses a new technique.

Law: "“KROOM”
“Anaesthesia” (Anesthesia - 麻酔 (アナススィージャ))"

With “KROOM” Law creates a small version of “ROOM” (he can hold it with one hand). Then with “Anaesthesia” he coats his sword with the “KROOM” that he's created earlier. Then Law teleports right behind Big Mom and pierces Big Mom from behind (the tip of the sword comes out of Big Mom's chin).

Law: "Thanks to “KROOM”...
I can create “waves” from inside your body!!
“Shock Wille” (Shock Wave - 衝撃波動 (ショックヴィレ))!!!"

Law sends a powerful shockwave into Big Mom's body. Big Mom screams in pain, blood and smoke come out of her mouth. The Homies are shocked to see Big Mom bleed from her mouth. Big Mom turns to Law in anger, at that moment Kid takes his opportunity to attack her.

Kid: "I'll give you “magnetic power”.
“Assign” (Assign - 付与 (アサイン))!!"

With this new technique, Kid has turned Big Mom into a giant magnet thanks to his “awakened” powers. Napoleon's body is attached to Big Mom's head, attracted by her magnetism, the same happens with metal weapons of everyone in the area. But Big Mom not only attracts weapons, she also attracts all metals that are around her.

Big Mom: "Huh?"

Kid: "Help me escape, Trafalgar!!"

Law: "Don't give me orders."

Big Mom: "Gyaaaa!!"

Kid: "“Punk Crash” (Punk Crash - 磁気激突 (パンク クラッシュ))!!!"

In another amazing double page we see how all the nearby metal structures (like steel beams) crash down with great force on Big Mom's body thanks to her magnetism. Kaidou's subordinates escape from the area as the buildings collapse becouse they have lost their metal structures...

End of the chapter, no break next week. One Piece will have Jump cover and Color Spread in next chapter.
Wow, I've never seen someone so profusely butthurt by a providers words for a fictional character on a weekly basis. Doesn't make you look like anything less than a dick tbh.

Enjoy the ban I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.