Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the "provider" (more like a random dude who is sucking up to the actual Korean leakers) is just as petty and bitchy as the guy posting his summary with the correct pronouns.
Yes reading Yamato as he suprised me few weeks ago. I was thinking everyone was on the same page but from what i read i guess provider is gonna stop the spoilers or you gonna get a ban.

You have done well soldier. You will be missed. :catsweat::catsweat::catsweat::catsweat::catsweat::catsweat::catsweat:

I miss orojackson. I feel like at least in that site, I had decent connections to other users. Hell, I would go so far to say I had friends on that site. But here I feel like I just log on to argue with random people about pointless bullshit and kill time. Not that it matters anyways, I don't really need internet friends.

Instead of dropping the manga, why not take a break from the forum?
If the environment is not good for you and is ruining your experience with the manga itself, just step back a little bit.
maybe

But there's something about reading it weekly that makes me want to come online and post about the chapter. I think maybe i'd enjoy it more if I just dropped it and maybe once it finally ends,I can come back and binge it.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
huh? zoro cannot fight to kaido toe to toe like that as luffy is doing and yamato at this point is stronger than zoro but below luffy... and yamato was able to fight thanks to her df cause she would have taked a lot of damage if she didn't use that defense power of her df.. idk but Luffy > Kid > Law > Yamato > Zoro >......
and ofc its just a oppinion
Kid and law didn't fight big mom alone.
Zoro when use asura could fight hybrid kaido alone. The same than yamato.
Luffy=asura>yamato>>law=>kid=sanji

Thanks. At least somebody has to have balls and call out those mfers (Lance, redon) for their bs agenda and not accept every shit they try to present.
are you actually transphobic or something? I just don't know why anyone would care this much
Post automatically merged:

like why are you such a snowflake that you get triggered by this

Status
Not open for further replies.