Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only get triggered if some people try to push a ridiculous agenda like we have here.

I never even once complained about the she/her pronouns with Kiku (I use them myself).

If some idiots still try to push their braindead woke agenda in Yamato's case, when 99% of the fandom has already understood her character and moved on - that's what annoys me and that's when I shoot back.
it aint that serious bro

Kid and law didn't fight big mom alone.
Zoro when use asura could fight hybrid kaido alone. The same than yamato.
Luffy=asura>yamato>>law=>kid=sanji
Zoro didn't fight kaido bro, he just gave a final attack... which kaido tanked... No one fight kaido alone instead of luffy and yamato
and ashura is not a zoro mod like gear 4 or something.. its a attack... which is used once.. a strongest attack which you used in the end after weaking your opponent...
Anyways.. atleast dont't do Luffy=zoro thing man

I think I might drop this manga tbh

I feel like I waste too much time on this site, spend too much time arguing with random people on the internet about things that are absolutely inconsequential. I feel like I'm too invested in the story, despite the story not even being that good.

I think Kid and Law vs Big Mom was one of the few things I was looking forward to. I thought Kid, as the perpetual underdog in the new world, was much more compelling that Luffy(who is pirate jesus) and I thought Oda might do something interesting with his character.
But this fight honestly doesn't even seem to be that good.

Maybe I might stick around and read casually till the end of wano. But I feel like its honestly kinda pathetic I spend so much time posting about a decent at best manga because I fell in love with it when I was young and Oda decides to drag it out for forever.
1. It's barely started, just stick around.

2. No need to discuss with trolls on this site.

The beast pirates use he tho none of them agree hes oden
Luffy the main character uses he even tho he doesn't agree with calling yamato oden
Yamato uses male pronouns and gets annoyed by female ones

If later on yamato and everyone else uses female pronouns fair enough but it doesn't mean its ok to be a dick to people that at least try to be respectful to a fictional character

If redon or anyone wants to use he who cares
Most the time on this forum no ones gonna call you out or get mad if you use she and it should be the same the other way around cause bitching and complaining about it just makes you come off as a sad loser

If you use he or she whatever but being a dick is just being a dick either way

The beast pirates use he tho none of them agree hes oden
Luffy the main character uses he even tho he doesn't agree with calling yamato oden
Yamato uses male pronouns and gets annoyed by female ones

If later on yamato and everyone else uses female pronouns fair enough but it doesn't mean its ok to be a dick to people that at least try to be respectful to a fictional character

If redon or anyone wants to use he who cares
Most the time on this forum no ones gonna call you out or get mad if you use she and it should be the same the other way around cause bitching and complaining about it just makes you come off as a sad loser

If you use he or she whatever but being a dick is just being a dick either way
Yamato being a female is canon, read the vivre cards

I guess so

I just thought that with all the buildup of Kid as a rival of Luffy's, that maybe there'd be some payoff for it. But it seems like Oda is making Kid's relationship to Luffy like endeavor and all might.

I thought okay, Oda is setting up this big subplot with Kid going after shanks, so surely this will lead to a clash between him and Luffy at some point. But after wano, I honestly wouldn't even be surprised if Zoro is the one who takes out Kid.
There are only three worst gen members who matter and will surpass all Yonkou and even Roger and Whitebeard and they are Luffy, Zoro and Blackbeard.
Kidd is set up as 2nd fiddle type character, essentially Shiki of this generation.

Zoro didn't fight kaido bro, he just gave a final attack... which kaido tanked... No one fight kaido alone instead of luffy and yamato
and ashura is not a zoro mod like gear 4 or something.. its a attack... which is used once.. a strongest attack which you used in the end after weaking your opponent...
Anyways.. atleast dont't do Luffy=zoro thing man
Zoro did fight Kaido in a 1v1.

The scene shows Zoro deflecting Kaido's attacks before he cut and scar him.

Yes, Kaido did tank his attacked just like he did everybody else attack. Zoro attack still caused Kaido more damage than anybody else. Scarring him is the way the manga showed Zoro caused him significant injury. Zoro attack made Kaido start shaking and breathing heavy.

It's a mode. He's so far has three different attacks with it.

Its funny because I (and many other people) refer to Yamato as she or her, but you don't see anyone else going to extreme lengths to be this petty lol
Yamato is Oden not she :lusalty:
gEt iT rIgHt
Post automatically merged:

why so many believe the bm fight is ending next chapter? :okay: cuz law said it drain the stamina? So does G4, it still can last dozens of minutes.
I know right :gokulaugh:
Big Bitch gon be rofl stomping soon
She not going down for a few dozen chaps

Status
Not open for further replies.