Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Normal room allows Law to attack everyone inside it; meanwhile, K-room allows him to attack everyone's insides.
Room like the room surgents use but i wondered about Kroom. Maybe K-room means Korean Room. :chopoff::suresure::doffytroll:

Well, maybe not now

Since Kid already has awakening, which I presume he'd have mastered by the end of this fight, the only way he can get stronger going forth is if he trains for advanced haki.
Kid mastering is awakening is what i think Oda is going for. Oda gave everyone 1 power up during the fights. Kid and Law awakening, Luffy AdvCoC, Sanji exoskeleton and Zoro is yet to show. I think Oda showed us that he is not going for haki route for Kid.

no that's not what I mean

Kid's power allows him to create and manipulate magnetic fields. His awakening allows him to turn non magnetic things into magnets. If he can do this, it allows him to use his magnetic fields to manipulate the once non-magnetic object.

Like now that Kid has used his awakening on big mom, he can use repel on big mom herself to send her flying. Since big mom is now magnetic, she will be effected by Kid's magnetic field.
Or she uses Haki and all of that is meaningless, you believe that if the fight isn't over that Midd will be tossing BM around for the remainder of the fight?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
What I presume is that it likely takes a higher haki threshold to block kroom. Like Law can't cut big mom to pieces, but he can hit her with kroom.
The thing is, K-room made Law's sword intangible. It made no cuts on Big Mom so there is a chance that it wouldn't cut people.

Room like the room surgents use but i wondered about Kroom. Maybe K-room means Korean Room.
Kroom means King's room:finally:

I don't have a problem.

Just don't like misinformation especially when its used a fact.

Dai-Kengou only refers to Ushimaru (most likely DEAD) , Ryuma (DEAD), & Mihawk.

Everything you've stated is head canon, you can ignore me just wanted to let you know Law is a Swordsman.
Yes dude everything fine.
But whatever i said is not headcanon, it's logical statement.

Kid mastering is awakening is what i think Oda is going for. Oda gave everyone 1 power up during the fights. Kid and Law awakening, Luffy AdvCoC, Sanji exoskeleton and Zoro is yet to show. I think Oda showed us that he is not going for haki route for Kid.
yeah not now

but post wano, Kid's probably going to get advanced haki, just like Luffy's probably going to get awakening.

I agree.

When you add the fact Zoro was in a weakened state when he performed his Dead Man Game attack makes it even more impressive. His broken bones limited his strength.
Of course.

Kidd was nerfed when he had headache and a wound because of Hawkins.
Sanji was completely defeated when a YC2 broke his bones.

And Zoro wasn't nerfed when he endured the Hakai, a fucking combined move from two Yonkos? When Law commented that it should be impossible for him to move in that state? Let alone fight, let alone fight a Yonko head on?

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Wow so now we gonna compare the 5 million power ups post KKG gun to base nerfed Zoro Ashura?
What was up with Kaidio not even getting tickled by like 1000 kong guns? By him no selling even AdvCoA Leo Bazooka's, barely taking any damage from post AdvCoA Kong Gun Gatling.

Watch lmao, Luffy's even current King Kong Gun would be dog shit compared to Nerfed Ashura and Zoro will have to come and bail his ass.
Asura is now base:milaugh:
Luffy's KKG is a one punch knock out, ain't no coming back from that. Trust me, Kaido wouldn't be smiling three panels later talking about "you did enough" :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.