Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
….I didn’t insult you lmfao. I don’t know where you read an insult in my posts but I have been unnecessarily kind to you as always.

You were even so desperate to claim that I insulted you that you even cited a quote of mine that had been deleted long ago. This makes me question how many of my past quotes you’ve stored in your CPU folder titled “Lee Sensei” for use at any given time lmfao.

Go ahead and insult me if you think you can come out of an insult battle with me believing that your parents still love you lol.
Look at this Celestial Dragon underling Ladmiral lover,
:vistalaugh: how cute you keep lying about the things.

All of your insults are being stored to expose the biased moderators who threadban people when they do less than what you do (such as when you get Tejas banned for posting One Piece pics) :goyea: This shit show is slowly turning into a Lee-gen, which will make intelligent people quit the site soon enough.

You are the one hiding behind your ''daddy'' Translator against me, it's your daddy because when you feel desperate against me you need to hide behind your daddy to say something, but the funny thing is even your ''daddy'' said Pre-Yonko Blackbeard retreated for strategy against Lakainu and larines, not retreated for fear, but you don't listen when your Translator daddy tells you, while I exposed your Translator daddy about wrong mihawk translation in SBS and it's already revealed that swordsman in One Piece = styles and forms, which means I slapped your daddy several times. If you still want to hide behind your daddy, then call him here, stop shittalking by using other people name who are not even here, and be a man.

I don't hide behind translators, I personally exposed how ridiculous you look like every single time you post something;

''L'eeeE: '''WhicH is wHat I've bEen sayIng for 5 fUcking yeaRs nOw UHUHU'' :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh: Are you doing this on purpose so we can laugh at your Ladmiral fanboy posts?

You are a shameless troll that everyone laughs and I ''bitchslapped'' you in this ''Lakainu is Yonko level'' thread, I already used you too much as a toy, and I am bored toying with you, but you still want to be bitchslapped by me and still want my attention? :vistalaugh:

Even after I bitchslapped you millions of times you can still run your mouth?
Direct Confirmation that the World Government does not want Kaido to lose, and thus allows the Yonko to exist when the Admirals could easily defeat them.
It’s okay Shiroyru, they teach you how to read in toddler school so I’m sure you’ll learn soon. In the meantime, let me post what currently appears to you to be indecipherable heiroglyphics:
CP0's boss: “But I still can't imagine Kaidou losing...!!"
Mysterious character: "Good.”

Do you see ''Good'' in this conversation? :vistalaugh:
Difference between you and me is I ''bitchslap'' you all by myself, I don't hide like a coward behind some translator, that you don't even listen him when it doesn't suit your argument.

Another one I bitchslapped you very hard but since you are a shameless troll, you can't even answer it;

Are you saying Lizaru didn't use CoA Haki to hurt ''rubber'' Pre-ts Luffy? :goyea: Then Big mom too didn't use CoA Haki against Kid.

Also Kid should have advantage against anyone who holds a metal weapon, and Big mom is using a metal sword, it's possible with Kid's powers he can simply make her sword swings slower and weaker by using magnetic abilities if not stopping it completely.
While Lee runs away from replying my post and changes the subject when he gets debunked as usual,
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

You literally got butthurt again when you see this nightmare thread for you is bumped and then tagged us and insult us here didn't you?

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/blackbeard-vs-akainu-and-kizaru.18485/page-6

Because the timeline suits, and because I know how butthurt and salty troll you really are.

I am going to keep bumping this Blackbeard vs. Lakainu + Lizaru thread just to make you cry and make you hide behind your translator daddy, and see how many times you can insult us while being protected by mods. :zehaha:

Big mom is build different, something stronger then GK barely did much.^^
That is Big mom for your guys :)
Yeah keep dreaming. That's not even 1/4th as strong as Gamma Knife.

Law already used Countershock twice. He's still saving Gamma Knife.

This battle is just getting started. They have yet to use their strongest moves.

Look at this Celestial Dragon underling Ladmiral lover,
:vistalaugh: how cute you keep lying about the things.

All of your insults are being stored to expose the biased moderators who threadban people when they do less than what you do (such as when you get Tejas banned for posting One Piece pics) :goyea: This shit show is slowly turning into a Lee-gen, which will make intelligent people quit the site soon enough.

You are the one hiding behind your ''daddy'' Translator against me, it's your daddy because when you feel desperate against me you need to hide behind your daddy to say something, but the funny thing is even your ''daddy'' said Pre-Yonko Blackbeard retreated for strategy against Lakainu and larines, not retreated for fear, but you don't listen when your Translator daddy tells you, while I exposed your Translator daddy about wrong mihawk translation in SBS and it's already revealed that swordsman in One Piece = styles and forms, which means I slapped your daddy several times. If you still want to hide behind your daddy, then call him here, stop shittalking by using other people name who are not even here, and be a man.

I don't hide behind translators, I personally exposed how ridiculous you look like every single time you post something;

''L'eeeE: '''WhicH is wHat I've bEen sayIng for 5 fUcking yeaRs nOw UHUHU'' :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh: Are you doing this on purpose so we can laugh at your Ladmiral fanboy posts?

You are a shameless troll that everyone laughs and I ''bitchslapped'' you in this ''Lakainu is Yonko level'' thread, I already used you too much as a toy, and I am bored toying with you, but you still want to be bitchslapped by me and still want my attention? :vistalaugh:

Even after I bitchslapped you millions of times you can still run your mouth?

Difference between you and me is I ''bitchslap'' you all by myself, I don't hide like a coward behind some translator, that you don't even listen him when it doesn't suit your argument.

Another one I bitchslapped you very hard but since you are a shameless troll, you can't even answer it;

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

You literally got butthurt again when you see this nightmare thread for you is bumped and then tagged us and insult us here didn't you?

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/blackbeard-vs-akainu-and-kizaru.18485/page-6

Because the timeline suits, and I know how butthurt and salty you are are.

I am going to keep bumping this Blackbeard vs. Lakainu + Lizaru thread just to make you cry and hide behind your translator daddy, and see how many times you can insult us while being protected by mods. :zehaha:
Erkans, your posts never fail to make me smile. Truly a WG gem, the same caliber of troll as Stealthblack.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Erkan’s level of obsession with me is genuinely inspiring lol. I never imagined I’d have such a big fan.

I am going to keep bumping this Blackbeard vs. Lakainu + Lizaru thread just to make you cry and hide behind your translator daddy
You mean the thread where you tagged only your alts to try and manipulate the poll results and still Akainu and Kizaru easily decimated Blackbeard anyway lmfao? Please do keep tagging me in that thread, watching your humiliation in real time is part of what gives my account meaning.

Nobody can tell any difference between their attacks because no attacks were used in PH, we literally didnt get anything to see, lol.
They had something up their sleeve is you coping and expecting Admirals to be something that they wont be, lol.
I am not denying anything, you are expecting something that you will never get and with time you will see that I was right.
Like try to even imagine what Akainu's/Aokiji's ultimate move is and tell me if that leaves behind what we saw at PH...
You have to be joking. What part of, there's a reason the climate and landscape of PH was changed in comparison to MF' don't you get?
How do you imagine did the climate change or how did the Volcanoes emerge from one side of the island while the other only has Ice bergs.
I don't get how someone can even deny this.

You're saying that the Admirals have used everything they got at MF which is simply not true as we've evidence of an aftermath that no prior ability they've shown matches too.

You have to get it and will see in the future that you were wrong.
Complete BS or understanding how OP combat works? Everything is trouble for Luffy while not being trouble for others.
Akainu doesnt need his Awakening to light out Luffy's candle, his regular fist is more than enough. Evading Lava and Mochi is similar task, the only difference are consequences when touched by them and seeing how Borobreath ended up doing nothing, imagine what awaits Akainu... I am scared to even think how much Oda can end up shitting on his abilities...
Oh trust me my understanding of OP fights is actually pretty damn accurate. Basic Magma punches of Akainu are easy to dodge, but add in the fact that multiple attacks from every direction, left, right, from above and below Luffy is taking him ON TOP of Akainu will surely level the difficulty of the battle for Luffy.
The little "task" heavily depends on the element used. Mochi is not Lava, Strings are not Ice.
A single wrong step against Katakuri and your stuck in Mochi, a single wrong step against Akainu and your leg is gone. The difference couldn't be anymore striking.

Kaido uses fire. Oda has proven in Canon that Akainu's magma is ruled above fire.

blizzard? I am sure Kaido's dragon twisters are more dangerous than a blizzard and Zoro's twisters eats them all 3 at the same time...
Problematic for Luffy, no doubt. I am pretty sure there wont be any volcano eruption in Akainu fight, lol and Luffy already inhaled Caesar's toxic gases so pointless anyway... Mountain busting is overkill because Akainu/Aokiji cant produce anything of such size... Everything they produce will be dealt with, Admirals ultimately lose and those who fought them could move on to fight Gorosei right after them... Admirals wont have a different fate, you are backing the losing horse, dont forget that.
Yes, a Blizzard. On PH, Zoro, Luffy and Robin nearly froze to death because they fell into the lake and then had to endure the ice cold weather. No matter how strong your body is or how tough you are, a human body cannot shield itself from extreme temperatures.
Just being in that island with Aokiji is already damaging his opponent as he has to deal with the extreme temperature. You're severely underestimating the lethality of elemental abilities.

On one side of PH there were several Volcanoes while on the other we had several Ice bergs, unless PH is a weird island where that occurs naturally, it was the Admirals doing so you're proven wrong. Admirals can simply create another mountain of their element because there is no limit to how much of their element they can create.

I have no problem betting on the losing horse, it's more fun than picking the MC who always sticks on the site. You don't need to tell me something I already know myself.
Comparing me to Morj. :mihugh: I wanked Zoro high, Oda wanked him higher, that's all there is.
Zoro did all that and is fighting a mere YC1? Who do you think Kaido has been fighting this whole war, lol? People weaker than YC1 and when he faced Zoro for a short moment he got his chest split open which not even top tiers like Meme and Shanks managed to do to him in their fights... If you want to downplay Zoro, you need better stuff than a mere YC1. Who is Meme fighting? Two guys below YC1 so that mere YC1 who is giving a fight to the guy that made Kaido look bad is nothing but hype. Expected from a god of the red line. We could be in denial that Kaido gave Zoro a better fight than King or we could stick to facts.
Why are you constantly making it seem like Zoro vs Kaido was only one attack with Zoro completely owning Kaido?
If the two were alone Kaido would've killed Zoro because while doing damage it was nowhere near significant enough to put him down permanently.

I'm not trying to downplay Zoro at all. It's on you for understanding me stating Zoro to be around YC1 level as downplay, I don't mean it to be. I'm calling out what I see

Zoro is in the YC1 ballpark as much as Kaido and Meme who fight ppl under YC1 are. YC1s have no stat comparable to Zoro's. They arent capable of what Zoro is capable. Zoro will become much stronger? There is no such thing, such power-up doesnt exist, there is no all-rounder gear for Zoro to become strong. He already is as strong as it gets, the only thing left is Black Blade to slash through Yoru.
King overpowered Zoro dude.

The thing you dont understand is that PH climate is a result of 10 days long battle, whatever Admirals can use, they cant pull off PH in one attack. The PH climate is a result of countless attacks and their elements being splashed all over the island. It is not an instant ace up their sleeve...
We've no idea if that was the state of PH already during the first day of battle or whether it happened after several days of fighting.
Awakening is a "mode", it can be activated at any time. It's just natural that you use your trump card when everything else has failed.

First of all, Marco does not need to have godly AP to injure Kid, he can land many consequetive attacks that stack up over time. Problem is that he continously has to fight battles against ridiculous odds because of which we can't judge his 1v1 capabilities.
He needs to have higher AP than what we have seen from Big Mom at least to put him down lol. Do you think he has that? Do you think Marco will land 1000 blows on Kidd before Kidd beats him?
He still knocked King and Queen around without much trouble and had enough physical strength to keep them in a chokehold.
Ok? Kidd suplexed a mountain sized Dragon Kaido.
Punk rotten is so far Kid's strongest AP output we've seen, while it's impressive, it isn't the fastest move and you surely won't expect Marco to just be sitting their and waiting to get fucked over or do you?
Awakening takes care of that issue. “Assign” will probably be very helpful against faster enemies. With this he can pretty much hone in on any enemy by attracting himself towards them or them towards him.
Marco can effortlessly take any of Kid's attacks even his awakening without any issue because he regenerates, it doesn't matter how hax Kid or Law are.
You’re crazy if you think Marco is surviving that Punk Crash attack we saw at the end without significant injuries. His regeneration has limits, he was about to lose to King before Zoro stepped in.
Also, I don't remember Big mom running away from Kid, but I do her avoiding Marco.
Another thing, BM has put Marco's name above Kid's by telling him why someone like him is helping those "Kids", so yeah, I wouldn't be so sure with portrayal.
I remember her bitching Marco out and putting him in a choke hold ready to finish him within a couple of panels of action while Kidd was holding her 1 v 1 for several chapters until Law came.

So by that logic, you’re saying she puts Marco over Luffy too? Just because she called them kids? Lol

You're acting like Zoro's damage is something notable that Oda/Kaido is mentioning during the fight as if it's the cause of a big nerf. It didn't happen, young

Anesthesia and Ashura were great damage that the yonkous took, but the difference is that anesthesia is more notable
it is notable
there's literally a buildup to someone doing it
what story are you reading

this is luffy with ryou calling his attacks too shallow
before luffy had control of adv coc the scar was the only attack that wasnt "too shallow".

" but the difference is that anesthesia is more notable"
whan an argument with little justification along with the added assumption big mom is completely fucked up internally when we really dont know much aside from big mom's response to the attack. I think we are done here .

What are these arguments? They literally just started using awakening. That move is barely stronger than a basic Countershock. Definitely weaker than a Gamma Knife.

They will have other moves. The battle's just getting started.
What would you say if those were their ultimate attacks and BM gets up just fine, just being curious.

Yeah keep dreaming. That's not even 1/4th as strong as Gamma Knife.

Law already used Countershock twice. He's still saving Gamma Knife.

This battle is just getting started. They have yet to use their strongest moves.
he used gamma knife on kaido and its effect was no different than countershock and it was not even hybrid but dragon.

it is stupid to think his awakened move is weaker than gamma knife he literally said his awakening seriously drain him why he would waste time with moves weaker than the ones he could pull without awakening?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You’re crazy if you think Marco is surviving that Punk Crash attack we saw at the end without significant injuries. His regeneration has limits, he was about to lose to King before Zoro stepped in.
Kid's chances of killing BM with his recent move are higher than him doing lasting damage to Marco with it. He survives it with 0 issues whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.