Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That doesn't really kill that theory, Kaido and BM having haki didn't stop them from being inside ''rooms'' and Law's awakening is seemingly giving room properties to his weapon.
They didn't know this ability yet. Law said if Haki is too strong he can't teleport someone.

I think it work weirdly but you need to focus your Haki expecting Law to try and teleport you. If you are unfocused and just doing random stuff during a brawl he can swap pretty much anyone.

I didn't say it's a specific attack.

If Law wants to perform useful attacks, he will have to incorporate them using awakening. That's a problem. Since awakening drains him heavily.
The same problem applies to Kid.
From what we've seen of their last resort, it doesn't look like it's enough at all.

How long do you think Kid can keep metal stuck on Big Mom?
It shouldn't be very long since it drains him terribly, right?

Either they get power-ups, or they fix the stamina issue with awakening.
They can't stay the way they are right now.
That I agree, my point was that awakening being draining does not mean the battle is already over for them.:kayneshrug:

No. King and Queen ganged up on Marco.
No, there’s literally like one chapter of this ganging up then something like 30 minutes of base king vs Marco happens because we know Chopper 1v1s Queen for his entire 30 minutes of Monster point

And then Sanji fights Queen immediately after wards and Marco appears beaten on the ground, by base king

They didn't know this ability yet. Law said if Haki is too strong he can't teleport someone.

I think it work weirdly but you need to focus your Haki expecting Law to try and teleport you. If you are unfocused and just doing random stuff during a brawl he can swap pretty much anyone.
It's likely just their haki always being active and not them actively being aware that Law can move them around, specially with how little regard they have for active defense/dodging.

I do think roger was slightly stronger but i can see prime kid being really close to luffy
Something in this chapter gives you the idea that prime kid will be relative to Luffy? What? that he has awakening? That power that Luffy is also going to get? On top of Ryuo that kid doesn’t have? On top of AdvCoC that Kid doesn’t have? On top of having a better devil fruit for combat than Kid does? On top of having future sight that Kid doesn’t have?

Amazing that anything in this chapter swayed you to think this… Like who will Kid fight end of series that is comparable to the people Luffy fights?

We don't know what constitutes "using" it all though. 1 move? 3? 5? Do they run out of energy completely? Can they stand after? Can they run from her? Will she give chase? Will Oda stall the fight?

My whole argument is this. We've seen Luffy utterly similar words and continue to fight people for way longer than the "this is all I have" moment we witness.

A lot of people here were convinced Zoro was going to be completely out until some last moment for ZKK after using his allegedly strongest move on Kaido and taking Hakai. It was entirely unfathomable for people to accept Zoro getting some magic recovery and fighting a "lesser" enemy (who ended up being a way better fight for him anyway).

Tldr: Everyone is judging hypothetical moments of a chapter waaaaaay too early.
All we need to understand is that this is what they use when nothing else works.

The fight shouldn't be over anytime soon.
So they're going to be affected by this issue soon, hence the flashback about this very problem.

Either they find a solution, or they get power-ups.
That's how they win.

Their current state is not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.