Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WB needed Jozu to bail him out of Aokiji.

WB lost internal organs, half a face, one brain, one eye, and one ear to Akainu.

Aokiji and Akainu were no worse for wear.

Lonko fans are permitted to continue coping. :akasalt:
Tree admiral are attacking old sick WB and yet they didn`t finish him BB and his all crew were needed to finish him off. How is that soloing?

1 - The way Big Mom reacted to the attack is extremely exaggerated, even more so than Kaido reacted to the ashura.

2 - Kid and Law are fighting a yonko, while Zoro is fighting a YC, it doesn't make any sense that even with ashura, it's as strong as Law and Kid awakened ability, since they will defeat a yonko in a few chapters.
They are fighting together while Zoro is fighting solo. Even with their awakening they aren't as strong base rooftop Zoro. That why they are working together. They are YC2 to YC2+.

Remember, Queen was able to knock out and beat Big Mom.

All we need to understand is that this is what they use when nothing else works.

The fight shouldn't be over anytime soon.
So they're going to be affected by this issue soon, hence the flashback about this very problem.

Either they find a solution, or they get power-ups.
That's how they win.

Their current state is not good enough.
Thank you for ACTUALLY understanding that though!!! A lot of people here dont:/

I 100% agree with this. I think most people do/should. They either need to show more awakening or something else will come from this, be it some outside event or some newfound power from either character

WB needed Jozu to bail him out of Aokiji.

WB lost internal organs, half a face, one brain, one eye, and one ear to Akainu.

Aokiji and Akainu were no worse for wear.

Lonko fans are permitted to continue coping. :akasalt:
Funny thing whitebeard need to sneak attack Akainu to damage him. The only damage happen to him we see in manga. Other attack are nothing to Akainu unlike kadio and big mom :gokulaugh:
‘By feats, Akainu still kimg of tank feats.
imagine if kadio have akinu feats like, the raid will fail and they will need yonko help to defeat him.
We will have kadio being immune to yonko comminder attack level like Akainu. Maybe law can damage him but he is just supporter help. The rest is pretty much screwed until Shank save the day. :akasalt::Dr.Killer:

B

Ballel

:pepeke::saden:
I hope not
Oda won't do that. There are no successful/positive depictions of suicide in One Piece.
This is possible
Why Kidd? Kidd is busy fighting BM
I still hope it happens:finally::finally:
Same as Kidd. Why?? BM is his fight.
Hmmm this is interesting. If at all I could see them all ganging up on a severely damaged Kaido after he was beaten by Luffy.
9.revolutionary army
10.admiral
Both very possible. Now that CP0 is there and Navy ships on the way, adding the Revos to the mix would make Wano even more of a hell hole
Luffy doesn't kill.

They are fighting together while Zoro is fighting solo. Even with their awakening they aren't as strong base rooftop Zoro. That why they are working together. They are YC2 to YC2+.

Just thinking how much Law would struggle against Marco or even Doffy because of their regen properties. Match ups count hehe.

I wonder how durable and fast Law got though, he seemed to do a good job that wise but him getting up so handily after Kaido's attack heavily striked as PIS.

Funny thing whitebeard need to sneak attack Akainu to damage him. The only damage happen to him we see in manga. Other attack are nothing to Akainu unlike kadio and big mom :gokulaugh:
‘By feats, Akainu still kimg of tank feats.
imagine if kadio have akinu feats like, the raid will fail and they will need yonko help to defeat him.
We will have kadio being immune to yonko comminder attack level like Akainu. Maybe law can damage him but he is just supporter help. The rest is pretty much screwed until Shank save the day. :akasalt::Dr.Killer:
And Akainu needed heart attack to damage WB. And since when there is sneak attack in the middle of battlefield?

Still spewing this bullshit about BM :milaugh: how dishonest can you possibly get

And Law and Kidd are YC1-YC1+ fighters whether you like it or not

@Paperchampion23 I figured out who Number 6 is.

First off, I found a silhouette of Fuga:

This is obviously him since the horns are an exact match, and he has curly hair.
At first I thought that this silhouetted Number was the same as this one:

However, the horns don't match.

Additionally, I'm pretty sure that this guy is just Number 1 (Inbi) viewed from a different angle:

Status
Not open for further replies.