General & Others Oda Isn’t a Good Writer According to Pixar

Queen: In a situation where our headquarter is being invaded by a large forces that already outsmarted me in previous act, and it seems our crew will face the biggest war ever.
What should I do? Oh let's attack my subordinates so they will change side and support the enemies!!

Several chapters later...
King: Let me follow that too.

Sanji: In a seemingly impossible battle against not one but two yonkos, 1 yonko that was enough to fail Bege's assasination plot just by screaming, and enough to make my crew all running away, with a sacrifice..
What should I do? Prostitutes!!!
They are pirates not some Business management graduates

Everything about this thread is just straight dumb.
The comparison is not valid or even fair.
There are literally hundreds of quality movie writers that doesn't follow this rules at all.
You sound a lot that Drizzt guy who clearly has some egocentric complex both of you thinks that your said rules to writing is an universal truth in the realms of writing and anything outside that is bad. Just stop with those tasteless threads in order to seek attention, its quite pathetic.

B

Ballel

being the 20th fanboy attacking the messenger instead of the message
I'm not a blind fanboy. If you actually read my posts then you would see that I criticize Oda's weaknesses as well. My issue with this opening post is that you justify your critique saying 'I must be right because Pixar says so'

You can word your critique against Oda as much as you want and sometimes you are right. Using some entirely unrelated film studio to make your point seem more valid is unneccesary and makes you look insecure.

Everything about this thread is just straight dumb.
The comparison is not valid or even fair.
There are literally hundreds of quality movie writers that doesn't follow this rules at all.
You sound a lot that Drizzt guy who clearly has some egocentric complex both of you thinks that your said rules is an universal truth in the realms of writing and anything outside that is bad. Just stop with those tasteless threads in order to seek attention, its quite pathetic.
Just because others don’t follow the rules doesn’t make it okay. Have you ever considered that? Didn’t your mom told you, “just because your friends do it doesn’t mean you should too”? Lmfao! Cult like behavior.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because others don’t follow the rules doesn’t make it okay. Have you ever considered that? Didn’t your mom told you, “just because your friends do it doesn’t mean you should too”? Lmfao! Cult like behavior.
Those that do not follow the rules have won Oscars (for their writing) and are regarded as good writers in modern cinema who are you to say that is not okay again? Stop trying to change the subject with those dumb claims "Cult like" nobody cares bro.
Again stop trying to act like you know better or your opinion is the truth it's just pathetic.

And guys here comes the 21st fanboy attacking the messenger instead of the message. Cult like behavior.
you are actually being very passive aggressive right now ...
you sound like some one with ZERO knowledge about professional writing who just saw something cool on internet and now found a new religion

Pixar standards are just Pixar standards ... that's it ... in no way or form they can be a judgment for a good or bad story
some of them can make sense and can be called true like no.19 (which is the definition for bad usage of plot armor)
but they are in no way or shape or form general rule for writing

there is NO such thing as "how to wrier stories" but "how to writer THIS story"

p.s
not to mention comparing a weekly story with a movie is stupid on it's own
this are 2 different games with different rules
but of course you know nothing about such matters
unless you wouldn't entertain the idea of pushing your Pixar agenda

Those that do not follow the rules have won Oscars (for their writing) and are regarded as good writers in modern cinema who are you to say that is not okay again? Stop trying to change the subject with those dumb claims "Cult like" nobody cares bro.
Again stop trying to act like you know better or your opinion is the truth it's just pathetic.
Now the fanboy talks about oscars. Cult always tries to change the subject so that they don’t actually debate the premise. Y’all are hilarious.
Post automatically merged:

you are actually being very passive aggressive right now ...
you sound like some one with ZERO knowledge about professional writing who just saw something cool on internet and now found a new religion

Pixar standards are just Pixar standards ... that's it ... in no way or form they can be a judgment for a good or story
some of them can make sense and can be called true like no.19 (which is the definition for bad usage of plot armor)
but they are in no way or shape or form general rule for writing

there is NO such thing as "how to wrier stories" but "how to writer THIS story"
@Red Admiral Y’all have a really hard time understanding the difference between the message and the messenger. How about this, let me make it really easy for y’all so you guys can understand, imagine I never said Pixar. Can y’all do that? Imagine Pixar never made the list and let’s say I made the list. Can y’all cult imagine that for a second?

Now the fanboy talks about oscars. Cult always tries to change the subject so that they don’t actually debate the premise. Y’all are hilarious.
So you can't even reply what I asked? How did I changed subject? We are talking about good writers here, I am not the one bringing up made up 'Cults' to defend a point you clearly know nothing about.
I won't be replying any further because this is just meaningless you are way too egocentric to have a normal debate, you can't defend your points and always changes the subject trying to play the victim which is again pathetic.

So you can't even reply what I asked? How did I changed subject? We are talking about good writers here, I am not the one bringing up made up 'Cults' to defend a point you clearly know nothing about.
I won't be replying any further because this is just meaningless you are way too egocentric to have a normal debate, you can't defend your points and always changes the subject trying to play the victim which is again pathetic.
Thank you for saying you won’t reply . That makes it easier for both of us. Next time argue about the message instead of the messenger. It’s actually really easy if you actually try it .

Last edited: