How were the stories in the write-up?

• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
i dont get it nvm then so hes just trolling i guess.
So hes not scum?
Enryu got modkilled because he was drunk and when he targetted me he was supposed to get action fail. But Drago forgot to send it to him. Enryu was here whole day thinking that I was scum because of that. But then I asked Drago and confirmed this thing and he had nothing else to do so he claimed scum. But eventually he was modkilled by Drago and he was indeed the drunk.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Wait is Ali a sellsword or a merc?

How can Ratchy get the wrong result on Enryu btw.

And so Ryu also checked Zoro?
ali was cced by conq so claimed sellsword

ratchy got correct result but on his word he just thought drunk is not offensive or killer class so pushed enryu for it

yea idk why wud ryu check zoro. need to see their interactions

Zemmi

GodMommie
anyway with 4 princess and 2 knights, there is sooo much room for fake claims

its gna be an ugly game
Which is why it's very hard to say any of the princesses are lying with so much open claim space available. I don't see scum claiming roles already claimed.

I could go out on a limb and say Ratchet was forced to keep the claim nomatter what because that is what he already claimed in whisper, but tbh he is my strongest town read of all the claims.

I would like to lynch Midnight guys, Vote Lynch Midnight

Ryu must be suicidal if he just claimed princess like that after 2 already did.

Flower idk at this point, just cant see 3 princesses in the game. But her checking Tuna makes sense.

I believe Ratchy for now cause his d2 entrance appeared genuine to me, like that of someone who caught scum.

Have to rank them based on my view its:

Ratchet
Ryu
Flower
Midnight

Status
Not open for further replies.