Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"oda can figure it out later".. lmao I almost feel bad x)
When will Oda address this for Carrot?

Again...

- Carrot doesn't need her own arc (co-protagonist)
- Carrot doesn't need a tragic past
- Carrot doesn't need the main villain of the arc be defeated by Luffy

Carrot doesn't need to have the same pattern that all the others StrawHats have... It doesn't matter that in the longest arc Oda has ever released, she's just a background character...

Carrot has already accomplished her dream, we only need an ending, she will probably do something with Sulong before Wano ends to finish the character.

Or we need to expect to fight against BlackBeard Pirates, WG(Marines), Shanks?, etc always in night time, with clear weather and only when the Full Moon is available? Or will Chopper create Rumble balls for her? Female Chopper?

:wonderland:

What pattern ? The post is so eird I don't enven know if it is pro or anti Yamato lol
It's quite simple, all the StrawHats follow this pattern:
- All of them have their own arc (co-protagonists)
- All of them have a tragic past (classic flashback)
- All of them have the main villain of the arc be defeated by Luffy

Yamato follows the pattern pretty clearly while Carrot doesn't.

- Carrot doesn't have her own arc (She never was a co-protagonists in Zou, WCI or Wano)
- Carrot doesn't have a tragic past (She literally never suffered in her entire life, she was living happily and she could have went out to the seas whatever she wanted. Only when Jack appeared she suffered, but the ones who were truly focused were Inu and Neko)
- The only villains that she had some kind of connection were Jack and Perospero, both defeated by Inu and Neko, not by Luffy or another StrawHat...

That's why I'm asking, if Carrot is indeed joining, when will Oda adress this? After Wano?

Also, how Oda will handle the Sulong form in the future? All the battles that StrawHats will face in the future will be at night? At the exact day of Full Moon? With clear sky?

Oh, I almost forgot, if you think that a character who is outside the Top 50 in Wano will be the next Nakama...

It's quite simple, all the StrawHats follow this pattern:
- All of them have their own arc (co-protagonists)
- All of them have a tragic past (classic flashback)
- All of them have the main villain of the arc be defeated by Luffy

Yamato follows the pattern pretty clearly while Carrot doesn't.

- Carrot doesn't have her own arc (She never was a co-protagonists in Zou, WCI or Wano)
- Carrot doesn't have a tragic past (She literally never suffered in her entire life, she was living happily and she could have went out to the seas whatever she wanted. Only when Jack appeared she suffered, but the ones who were truly focused were Inu and Neko)
- The only villains that she had some kind of connection were Jack and Perospero, both defeated by Inu and Neko, not by Luffy or another StrawHat...

That's why I'm asking, if Carrot is indeed joining, when will Oda adress this? After Wano?

Also, how Oda will handle the Sulong form in the future? All the battles that StrawHats will face in the future will be at night? At the exact day of Full Moon? With clear sky?

Oh, I almost forgot, if you think that a character who is outside the Top 50 in Wano will be the next Nakama...
Oh those arguments ? (you changed some things right ?) Well nothing new:

- Carrot could have her own arc after Wano, nothing forbides it and having an arc is not being a strawhat, it's being a arc character.
- A dream and a backstory are not a necessity for reasons I already explained, if you want more info on that go check my twitter account.
- Yamato follows a pattern of an arc character not a strawhat one, like I said .. WHAT IS HER JOB ON THE SUNNY ?

Yes. Oda will adress that after Wano. Wano is not carrot's story, it's momonosuke's one, a bit of Yamato's and the Samourai

Last edited:
I think it was made for Jinbe haters who wanted Carrot to join instead during WCI arc...

"oda can figure it out later".. lmao I almost feel bad x)
There's an ignore button here by hovering your mouse into our usernames... Feel free... :shakiously:

I forgot who carrot is :pepeke:
The grass eater/Peros' b*tch...

Carrot? It's the bunny that will surprise almost everyone on this forum lol
Following her mentor, Pedro... Carrot's death...

Oh those arguments ? (you change some things right ?) Well nothing new:

- Carrot could have her own arc after Wano, nothing forbides it and having an arc is not being a strawhat, it's being a arc character.
- A dream and a backstory are not a necessity for reasons I already explained, if you want more info on that go check my twitter account.
- Yamato follows a pattern of an arc character not a strawhat one, like I said .. WHAT IS HER JOB ON THE SUNNY ?

Yes. Oda will adress that after Wano. Wano is not carrot's story, it's momonosuke's one, a bit of Yamato's and the Samourai
- She will never have an arc because she lacks backstory and development. Robin and Nami had their arcs later but Oda literally gave them protagonism:
With Robin, Oda portrayed her as a mysterious character and through Skypiea, the character keep developing (She even had a FIGHT, never she was sidelined) and she read the Poneglyph, learning about Poseidon and seeing Gol D Roger writing, expanding the lore of the Rio Poneglyph, seems pretty massive development for a character.

With Nami in the Baratie arc, she betrayed the crew stealing the Going Merry and Oda followed showing us this page:
StrawHats are never sidelined. Carrot is outside the Top 50 in Wano and in most of the panels where she appears, she is just a background character, like her last three chapters where she appeared, only showing a panel saying the same line: Master Neko!

- Why is not a necessity?? Is literally the thing that keeps united the StrawHats, through the pain that they suffered in the past they can understand each other and find a real family within the crew. LMAO

- Oda is hinting us a possible role: Logkeeper of the crew, just like Oden wrote the logbook of Roger's final voyage. That same logbook that Yamato has readen for 20 years, she could write the logbook of the StrawHats when the crew is finally completed.
Oda has given the logbooks a lot of importance, Zeff's logbook, Noland's logbook, Oden's logbook...
This is indeed the weakest point that Yamato currently has, but we need to remember that we didn't know about Robin's role until the end of the arc.

NEVER a StrawHat has been sidelined this much. The only argument that you have is that Carrot will stow away again just like Inu and Neko, who btw only jumped to the ships to follow their master ODEN. If we go by parallels, Yamato has a stronger case, to be literally the Oden of the StrawHats.

Momo will stay at Wano as the Shogun, taking the responsabilty that his dad avoided. Yamato will join the StrawHats as the Oden who was adventerous, the Oden who wanted to see the world, the Oden who wanted to be free.

I will read your response but if you don't mind it will be another day to follow the debate, you probably know by hand how exhausting is to write/research the bibles that we write lol.

And if you are interested, my percentages are: 99% Yamato joining and 50% Carrot joining.

:pepelit:

- She will never have an arc because she lacks backstory and development. Robin and Nami had their arcs later but Oda literally gave them protagonism:
With Robin, Oda portrayed her as a mysterious character and through Skypiea, the character keep developing (She even had a FIGHT, never she was sidelined) and she read the Poneglyph, learning about Poseidon and seeing Gol D Roger writing, expanding the lore of the Rio Poneglyph, seems pretty massive development for a character.
You know there is a dose of mystery around Carrot, right ? Plus I'm glad Oda did not repeat the same pattern, he did something diffrent with Carrot and it's good.

StrawHats are never sidelined.
Yes they are. Sanji > Little garden.

- Why is not a necessity?? Is literally the thing that keeps united the StrawHats, through the pain that they suffered in the past they can understand each other and find a real family within the crew. LMAO
Because of something I call the three driving force. Go check it out it's interesting. Click here.

- Oda is hinting us a possible role: Logkeeper of the crew, just like Oden wrote the logbook of Roger's final voyage. That same logbook that Yamato has readen for 20 years, she could write the logbook of the StrawHats when the crew is finally completed.
Oda has given the logbooks a lot of importance, Zeff's logbook, Noland's logbook, Oden's logbook...
This is indeed the weakest point that Yamato currently has, but we need to remember that we didn't know about Robin's role until the end of the arc.
Ok so:
1. Oda NEVER hinted the role of log keeper, What Oden wrote was not the log of the crew there was most likely already someone at it, it was his OWN journal.
2. A role must have an IMPACT on the course of the strawhat. In other words, a role must be usefull and give an advantage to the crew in some way. Log Keeping doesn't give ANY advantage, it's for solo purpose only.
3. Nami is the one who keeps the log as this is the role of the navigator.
4. A character must be introduced very earlier with the capacity for a role. Did you ever see Yamato write ? She can barely read.

NEVER a StrawHat has been sidelined this much. The only argument that you have is that Carrot will stow away again just like Inu and Neko, who btw only jumped to the ships to follow their master ODEN. If we go by parallels, Yamato has a stronger case, to be literally the Oden of the StrawHats.
1. Yes again. Sanji little garden. Nami abratie arc. Usopp aBaratie arc. Robin Alabasta.
2. Oden's first purpose was to save wano. So the purpose of Yamato is in wano. not on the sea.

Momo will stay at Wano as the Shogun, taking the responsabilty that his dad avoided. Yamato will join the StrawHats as the Oden who was adventerous, the Oden who wanted to see the world, the Oden who wanted to be free.
Oden never avoided his responsibilities. And he was always free.

You know there is a dose of mystery around Carrot, right ? Plus I'm glad Oda did not repeat the same pattern, he did something diffrent with Carrot and it's good.
Now the pattern doesn't matter LMAO
Yes they are. Sanji > Little garden.
Sanji literally talked to Crocodile LMAO It was massive
Because of something I call the three driving force. Go check it out it's interesting. Click here.
Don't care
Ok so:
1. Oda NEVER hinted the role of log keeper, What Oden wrote was not the log of the crew there was most likely already someone at it, it was his OWN journal.
2. A role must have an IMPACT on the course of the strawhat. In other words, a role must be usefull and give an advantage to the crew in some way. Log Keeping doesn't give ANY advantage, it's for solo purpose only.
4. A character must be introduced very earlier with the capacity for a role. Did you ever see Yamato write ? She can barely read.
Headcanon again, impressive. As I said, this is the weakest link that Yamato currently has, but oh boy, you will be disappointed.
1. Yes again. Sanji little garden. Nami abratie arc. Usopp aBaratie arc. Robin Alabasta.
2. Oden's first purpose was to save wano. So the purpose of Yamato is in wano. not on the sea.
1-Sanji talked to Crocodile, Nami stole Going Merry and showed to us a little bit of backstory. Usopp was assigned as the sharpshooter by Luffy and later he went after Nami.
2- Oden purpose in life was literally the voyage with Roger LMAO
Oden never avoided his responsibilities. And he was always free.
He literally abandonded Wano even though he knew that some serious shit was happening there.

:crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

Forgot to add that saying that Robin in Alabasta was sidelined is embarrasing...

Now the pattern doesn't matter LMAO
Yes it does. But not as you may think.

Sanji literally talked to Crocodile LMAO It was massive
At the very end of the arc.

1-Sanji talked to Crocodile, Nami stole Going Merry and showed to us a little bit of backstory. Usopp was assigned as the sharpshooter by Luffy and later he went after Nami.
2- Oden purpose in life was literally the voyage with Roger LMAO
One or two panel are sidelining. Sanji and Nami were sidelined during those arc, even if they had a small interaction at one point.

He literally abandonded Wano even though he knew that some serious shit was happening there.
And came back. Like Yamato will.

You know that it is an actual possibility that we Carrot fan took into account. You see, the symbvolic reach of Carrot "predict" her death... and her ressurection.
Not symbolic, but literal...

You clearly aren't aware of forum decorums, eh? Giving out links without explaining or giving a summary of the contents... :beckmoji:

By your logic, Oden is the navigator... When it was already mentioned that Oden can't navigate...

Is this a joke?
  • Sanji infiltrated Mr. 3's hideout and talked to Croc...
  • Usopp was tasked to follow Nami...
  • Robin was BW's VP...
So Brook's useless then... But no, logkeeping is important... Remember Zeff's and Cricket's?

Have you seen characters write in a battlefield during an ongoing war?

Status
Not open for further replies.