Nah, it is cool, feel free to ask me as many questions as you like. I honestly don't mind

Honestly, my advise to you would be to apply for an apprenticeship. The apprentices at my work place get taught virtually everything that has to do with cloud computing, they also get to attend various AWS/Azure webinars, conferences and trainings e.t.c

They also get to shadow myself and other engineers. We basically just show them how to resolves incidents, build, configure, and support infrastructure techs and solutions. We also assigned them basic tasks such as responding to incident reports and ensuring relevant prioritisation and detail to allow for proper investigation. This is all done remotely btw due to the pandemic, hoping to transition into hybrid working soon tho. We have also arranged for them to visit some of our data centers. They also get to attend our daily meetings and bridge work where a bunch of us do patch works and resolve incidents.

If you were to jump into a cloud engineering role with limited technical skills or lack of experience, you might get overwhelmed really quickly cos they really expect you to know a couple more stuff than just C. You need to have expeirence or knowledge in Linux servers, windows techs such as Active Directory, CA, ADFS, automation, SQL databases, cloud infrstructure techs in AWS/Azure, firewalls, VPN, IAM, scripting in Shell, Bash, Python e.t.c
Thank you so much for helping me out sir.
It is next to impossible to get an apprenticeship or internship without any prior work experience where I live. So I have to learn some of the stuff before applying for it. Is there any books/online courses which I can attend? If I do learn Azure and AWS will it be enough to build the base?
Actually the main issue is that I have a 4 year break between my engineering degree and present time. So I have to build a base before applying for any job etc.
Please feel free to recommend multiple books for self learning if there are any.

King using Devil Leg wtf :crazwhat: :sanjimeh:

Toei trolling anime watchers making they think he will fight Sanji :suresure:

Who is King attacking? Dude is going wild on Shinobu? Or they just didn't wanted to show Sanji? :quest:

But Sanji is flexing, breaking blades with his bare foot
And because we know that chumps like Lanji and even weaker can break metal, no one rates Queen's toy sword breaking on Judge's exoskeleton.:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

You know it's true, male conquerors haki users don't simp, they don't react to attractive females, female CoC users on the other hand seem to be mentally ill or just retarded, Hancock, BM, Yamato.:sanmoji:

Sanji CoC can't even knock out a fodder :gokulaugh:
Even kid ace could knock out with only a stare
Got give props to the fodder, the sword broke but the dude's grip is crazy strong!
Post automatically merged:

Sanji's bare naked foot >>>>> Mink Elixir's needle >>>>>>> Zoro's shoulder :stealthblack::zorothink:

Yes, the cook and his nonexistent haki is stronger than Killer, you found the One Piece!:cheers: