Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

BTW, this year we just have 5 chapters last, and Shanks didn't move... If Oda was not trolling, then Shanks it's just around the corner :finally::finally::finally:
The corner knowing Oda:

Meanwhile, me in the actual corner waiting for Shanks to actually do something:

Also me waiting for Oda to remember the rest of the BM pirates at Wano who have been AWOL along with Hiyori, Nidai Kitetsu and Ame No Habakiri for the whole of Onigashima so far:

And then there's Green Bull, Vegapunk, Blackbeard's 10th Captain and whoever else still....

The corner knowing Oda:

Also me waiting for Oda to remember the rest of the BM pirates at Wano who have been AWOL along with Hiyori, Nidai Kitetsu and Ame No Habakiri for the whole of Onigashima so far:

And then there's Green Bull, Vegapunk, Blackbeard's 10th Captain and whoever else still....

Oda can't stop trolling us :josad::josad:

The corner knowing Oda:

Wouldn't even be mad if Oda just decides to make the BMP this massive threat in a few chapters lol. Like the alliance is "winning" and then all of a sudden they show up at the exact wrong time.

I'm down with this arc lasting a little bit longer if he can give Smoothie/Compote/Snack some justice before they are irrelevant (which they already are lol) for good

Status
Not open for further replies.