What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
At least let hope for CoC and awakening for King and a insane CoC clash with Zoro..
:josad:
Bro I think you going to have hard weeks soon... knowing that sandai could get broke in the battle and Zoro getting beaten up..
i like powerscaling and sanji fans say powerscaling is bad right now but if king breaks sandai then i'm sure it'll become good again so i win either way

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
We actually can see sanji going through internal and external struggles in NW
Even when he got free birthright PU , he still had to fight his inner self within to not turn dark

Oda for sure had him look pathetic but right now Sanji is trunking out to the the only strawhat who actually had character development
Honestly man.
FI was stupid.
But Punk Hazard....I fucking hate Punk Hazard.
This development here, if it keeps like this, will at least make it completely erase Punk Hazard from my mind, like Zoro erasing Kokoro from his.

W

Wonderful World

Sanji doesn't realize that his inner conflict made him unleash his CoC in response to the woman's attempt to attack him and that's what KO'ed her :datas:
Guess we'll have an idea once the raws are out and we see whether or not she's foaming at the mouth, but that would be interesting.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
There is nothing to understand about robot only modeled for fanservice.
There is everything to understand about a character who's built around ambition and loyatly. Guess you are actually not that different from the "Ztards" that you accuse of ignoring character development.
Post automatically merged:

They change the suits form not activate it. Again it’s just like the brachio tank to franky shogun, just in a much more advance fashion.
And that's called activating it.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
So you are gonna forget udon's speech? Or when Luffy challenged Big Mom when he was captured in WCI? Or when Luffy refused to help Scabbards till Momo does not step up as a leader?
No. I don't forget any of these.
As I said, Luffy have great MOMENTS.
But there's a big difference between having good MOMENTS and being great overall.

Think like the Batman vs Superman movie. It had great SCENES.
But the movie itself was garbage overall.
Same thing with Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.