What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I don't forget any of these.
As I said, Luffy have great MOMENTS.
But there's a big difference between having good MOMENTS and being great overall.

Think like the Batman vs Superman movie. It had great SCENES.
But the movie itself was garbage overall.
Same thing with Luffy.
Lmao thats just cope, having great character moments equals great character. All these moments describe what Luffy is as a person.

So Black hair Sanji may actually be a thing coming up...:crazwhat:
Are we going to have to wait for Queen to be defeated to get an update on Zoro vs.King? I doubt we'll see anything during the Den Den Mushi conversation. If this is how it plays out, I can only hope the King face reveal and Lunarian stuff will be out of this world.
1) a sanji chapter with MADS lore
2) followed by a zoro chapter with King/Lunarians lore
3) 2 chapters of sanji vs queen
4) 2 chapters of zoro vs king
5) 1 chapter of zoro vs king and sanji vs queen, chapter ends with an epic double spread of zoro and sanji defeating their respective opponents, somewhat of a parallel to how the fight started
:crazwhat:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Lmao thats just cope, having great character moments equals great character. All these moments describe what Luffy is as a person.
He's also someone willing to take down the emperors and leave their territories open to other pirate attacks just so he can play "Pirate King"?
My god.
Luffy's a complete dick, then.

He is, and this chapter just proved this fact.
As I said same situation happened in another manga. Actually you should be feared about ZKK never happening, case if Zoro vs Sanji will happen he will be good for nothing.
Lanjitards said the same thing before his handouts, you're just a bunch of desperate mongos, Zoro >>>>>> Lanji, all the SN are much stronger than Lueen unlike Lanji who isn't and never will be one of the top 5 rookies.:funky:

Yeah...honestly, pretty vital Oda doesn't end these fights in the next few chapters. Way more he can do with the other enemies first while leaving the most important battles (Queen/King/BM/Kaido) for the end.

What does he plan to do with:

- Numbers
- Apoo
- Fuku
- CP-0
- BMP
- Scabbards (Denjiro is just MIA lol)
- Strawhats (everyone is good, but now Robin is kidnapped and Usopp is doing his own thing. Chopper? Brook? Franky? Nami? Jinbe?)

Only other excuse I can think of is Sanji/Zoro maybe "beat" Queen and King the next few chapters, then every Ancient Zoan user gets back up via some dramatic affect for round 2 (Awakening or not)? Honestly extremely doubtful, but if you were to tie every BP villain to this idea, it would be smart to "take out" Queen and King first before doing it.

Id honestly would love it because it gives us the perfect excuse to give everyone more intense fights:

- Franky uninjured after General? Well Sasaki is more dangerous now.

- Jinbe's scenes with WsW unfinished regarding Nika? Can be resolved.

- Usopp and Nami redeemed, as are Ulti and P1?

- Brook actually gets a fight now with Black Maria since Robin is gone?

- Jack redeemed? Maybe Yamato runs into him?

- Queen and King posing even nastier threats to Sanji and Zoro?

- What does that mean for BM and Kaido?

At this point it's a fan wishlist but I'll hold out hope for this being a possibility if Oda decides to end Queen and King earlier than initially thought.

You can't really Scarle Marco coz his matchuos so far has been against people stronger than and he had no chance of winning + he fought non serious versions :
Marco vs troll Kizaru
Marco vs nerfed Linlin
Marco vs Teach (he got trashed badly)
Marco vs casual calamities then lost as soon as calamities got serious

So far only Cracker, Jack , Queen, king and Katakuri can be truly scaled
Since Marco parallel King ..we can rate him slightly below King or equal.

Feats wise Warlords/YCs :
1. Kata mid diffed G4 & matched FS-G4. No diffed Ichiji and troll diffed g2/g3.
2. *King if he beats Enma Zoro and breaks Sandai.
3. Cracker stalemating G4 after low diffing G2/g3. Lasted 11hrs despite nerf.
* Marco stalling Casual Calamities for 40-60 min
* Doffy beating Law, pushing Luffy to 2 rounds of G4 while weakened.
6. Queen mid diffing base Sanji. Beating base drake offscreen.
*Jack matching base dukes for 5 days. giving sulong Inu upper-mid diff battle

For King to be equal to Katakuri he needs to beat Ashura or match it
Or
Beat/match Zoro with his new PU he'll get
After showing advanced haki and awakening of course.

He's also someone willing to take down the emperors and leave their territories open to other pirate attacks just so he can play "Pirate King"?
My god.
Luffy being selfish has always been part of his character, he cares about his goals and dislikes people who go against his morals but he isn't a force of good when it doesn't concern him.

W

Wonderful World

1) a sanji chapter with MADS lore
2) followed by a zoro chapter with King/Lunarians lore
3) 2 chapters of sanji vs queen
4) 2 chapters of zoro vs king
5) 1 chapter of zoro vs king and sanji vs queen, chapter ends with an epic double spread of zoro and sanji defeating their respective opponents, somewhat of a parallel to how the fight started
:crazwhat:

That would be a win-win for everyone.:steef:

The only thing that could surpass that would be a compelling Kaido back story with Joy Boy and the Void Century details. Make it happen, Oda!

My god.
Luffy was also willing to blow off the whole island in Skypiea if either of his nakama was hurt, Looks like you don't read, its his character. it is reflected in the way he speaks, casually insulting people whether they are kings, nobles or God.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He is, and this chapter just proved this fact.
As I said same situation happened in another manga. Actually you should be feared about ZKK never happening, case if Zoro vs Sanji will happen he will be good for nothing.
You seem to not understand what is a rivalry in Shonen.

This is not Asta/Yuno situation.

Zoro vs Sanji is one-sided. Always been always will be.

Zoro rapes Lanji in 1 vs 1. There is no fucking correlation between them aside from being Luffy's subordinates.

Zoro didn't give a single fuck when Lanji left.

Don't try to make a deep connection here.

Status
Not open for further replies.