What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Oh.....you can look at this way....Luffy still didn't lose confidence on him even after losing twice to the same person....what free healing...?.....it is not as if he has broken bones or something....he didn't heal, he recovered his stamina, even in some chapter (1026 or 1027), it was mentioned.....though you are partially right but Oda can't have Luffy defeat Kaido the WSC in a 1 vs 1 without losing that many times...I don't understand how this is any different from Luffy vs Crocodile or Luffy vs Enel (where he fell down many times on the clouds)...
Crocodile didn't go through a gauntlet. Literally no one could touch him.
Enel's only damage was a reject dial from Wiper. He immediately restarted his own heart after it and that's it. Also couldn't be touched by anyone else. Wiper only managed to hit him because he had Kairouseki on his shoes.
Kaido's been tanking shit after shit. He beats Luffy, Luffy gets some healing, while Kaido still needs to deal with Yamato.
I understand that this is necessary. What I find stupid is Luffy claiming the glory that HE will defeat Kaido as if he's doing it by himself.

Ehm no, you are wrong, period. I already explaned everything. Everything that you can do is continue trolling, case you know that got L. You was calling that Sanji will use Okama techniques? Baah you was scared to bet, thanks to that you keep yours avy for now. If you get at least more courage I'm open for bet.
:suresure:
Lanjitards for the past 10 years "Lanji is Zoro's equal".
Lanjitards when Lanji gets carried by Judge's handouts "Lanji is stronger than Zoro".
Lanjitards when Lanji gets neg diffed by Zoro's opponent and his fighting a weak ass bitch that got negged by BM who can't do shit to the SN ".........."
:josad:

Only other excuse I can think of is Sanji/Zoro maybe "beat" Queen and King the next few chapters, then every Ancient Zoan user gets back up via some dramatic affect for round 2 (Awakening or not)? Honestly extremely doubtful, but if you were to tie every BP villain to this idea, it would be smart to "take out" Queen and King first before doing it.
That'd be the best way to make the arc more satisfying. Maybe the reason Oda is reminding us of awakening is because this is what's going to happen.:zorothink:

Lanjitards for the past 10 years "Lanji is Zoro's equal".
Lanjitards when Lanji gets carried by Judge's handouts "Lanji is stronger than Zoro".
Lanjitards when Lanji gets neg diffed by Zoro's opponent and his fighting a weak ass bitch that got negged by BM who can't do shit to the SN ".........."
:josad:
Single digit IQ post; amazing work zoroach stanboy

Man Sanji goes from running around Onigashima with no aim, to him running through his emotions with no aim to him running through his power ups with no aim… Like is this the stuff Sanji fans like about him? All the randomness? I guess… I mean I disliked all the randomness with him since the introduction of Germa but Sanji fans be eating that shit up
That's the point, he is traumatized you clearly can't understand what trauma is (even worse, childhood trauma), the most human character emotionally (even more than usopp in this arc). And the point is that he will finally get through this roller coaste, such a well written character :steef:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
That is still not evil...if you consider Doflamingo, then you can understand what "evil" means.....it is business trade between FI and Bigmom...FI broke the agreement....simple as that....she is not "kind" doesn't equate to "evilness"......
"business trade"?
Dude, FI is forced to have a protection pact with a Yonko. Otherwise, by the very location of the island, it would get attacked by pirates all the time. WB used to defend it.
Now imagine if WB was alive and Luffy decided to take down WB, leaving FI open to attacks.

I like how Luffy gets the free pass to "become the person with most freedom in the world", while the world itself can go to hell for him to achieve it, despite the fact that Luffy is already free. Dude goes wherever he wants. He gives 0 fucks about the inputs of the crew (as we see when Nami gets the triple log pose and Luffy wants to go to the most dangerous island), he makes a pact with Law despite his crew's objections, etc.
He already does whatever the fuck he wants. He is already "free".
I like the "Luffy wants to go on an adventure to find treasure".
The "Luffy gives 0 fucks if the world is destroyed and innocents die, as long as he gets his way"? Don't like it one bit.

What I find stupid is Luffy claiming the glory that HE will defeat Kaido as if he's doing it by himself.
He said he will "defeat" Kaido...that's it.....it is not as if they are fighting boxing match or something...this is war right...if he wins, everyone win....only we care about "pure" 1 vs 1 or something.....it is not as if Kaido asked his subordinates not to fight Luffy and let him come so that he can have "pure" 1 vs 1 match or something....

Status
Not open for further replies.