What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to not understand what is a rivalry in Shonen.

This is not Asta/Yuno situation.

Zoro vs Sanji is one-sided. Always been always will be.

Zoro rapes Lanji in 1 vs 1. There is no fucking correlation between them aside from being Luffy's subordinates.

Zoro didn't give a single fuck when Lanji left.

Don't try to make a deep connection here.
Ok, let me clear:
1. Zoro vs Sanji before timeskip was always thing. They even fight against opponents that are on same power lvl : Jabura and Kaaku. But I never believed that Sanji was stronger then Zoro that time, at least in terms of AP. Case it was obvious that Sanji was quicker then Zoro. So I liked their rivally as parts of monster trio;

2. After time skip things changed dramatically: Sanji losed to Vergo, then he losed to Doffy. Oda made him just weaker in durability to introduce this Vinsmoke genes. I'm ok with that tho. Sanji in RS was close in power to Zoro at the begining of Wano, and I doubt that you can say othervise. After clash with Kaido Zoro obviosly became stronger then Sanji, but now Sanji will awake(if Lolda wish to make something good in Wano) his evil side and finally clash between Zoro and Sanji will happen. I'm hyped enough to see that fight,and no doubts Sanji will be much stronger then King and Queen. Again IF that happen. Ofc I'm not really care about fact who is stronger, and I doubt that Oda will give that answer there.

3. I was never fan of Sanji, but I became one of them after WCI. That was great character development. So for me Sanji after ts> Zoro after timeskip, but in fact in Thriller bark Zoro was best wriiten SH there, and I liked him, not Sanji.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
:suresure:no
It's because SCs are actually skilled not like calamities who lack skills
Just swing or do whatever in order to win

If kata was a staller...he wouldnt beat or match g4
Cracker wouldn't stalemate G4 with mère stalling

Calamities are just not strong.
They were meant to be second rate commanders to SCs while BM is meant to be below Kaido slightly.
Saying they're good at stalling =/= saying they're bad at other things.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNJJJJJJJJJJJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
ZOLOLS COPING ZOLOLS SEETHING ZOLOLS KNEELING
WANJI BROS WE EATIN GOOD
ZOLOL COPES WE LICKIN BOOTS
WANJI OUR LORD WE WORSHIP HIM
ZOLOL THE SERVANT LICKS HIS FEET
ZORI STANS, TELL US HOW YOU FEEL

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE INFERIOR TO WINSMOKE WANJI?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.