What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care about character writing. Post time skip one Piece is trash so much I dont need to bother myself with that shit.

Purely powerscaling wise. Zoro >>>> Sanji. Nothing changed and it won't in the future.
Evil Sanji could be stronger, but who knows what demonic Zoro can do
:optimistic:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
and yet she has yet to use advcoc against them,besides you really call it getting wrecked when it lasted like a sec and she was already up?
She has slammed her strongest attacks on Kid’s unguarded face and has yet to even tickle him lol. Meanwhile one blow from Kid’s awakening and Big Meme has to take her own life force just to overcome him.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
She has slammed her strongest attacks on Kid’s unguarded face and has yet to even tickle him lol. Meanwhile one blow from Kid’s awakening and Big Meme has to take her own life force just to overcome him.
that's how her fruit works though by taking life spans what if she can just give herself life span back? Or use the one she steals from others? The whole thing would be meaningless

B-but that was Law and Kid's final attack, and they didn't anything. They'd drop dead next chapter :kobeha:

Instead here we have BM needing to reduce her lifespan just after taking their opening attack :jay-yeah:
If that was their opening attack why did they stop attacking in this chapter. :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.