Character Discussion Is Eustass "Captain" Kidd the biggest Chad in One Piece?

- Fucked with 3 of the Yonko with no fear, is currently fighting one

- Lost his arm to red hair pirates, didn't care, then proceeded on sink Big Moms' ships and tried to invade her island

- When kaido dropped in front of him Scratchmen and Hawkins joined him out of fear. But he went to take him on

- Got beaten the shit out of and imprisoned and his spirit was not broke

- Went back after escaping from prison to save his crew

- He is very similar to luffy in his fearlessness and that he would never be a subordinate of anyone. But his character is much more interesting than Luffy's and he's not an idiot like him

- Has Conqueror's Haki

- Everyone respects him
With the exception that he's a hype tool for Zoro and Luffy, but that's only with the exception of that important fact.

H

Herrera95

He is even more idiot than Luffy. Guys came to Rooftop and didn't even used his awakening. I fucking god just realized Kid and Law fought 2 Yonkos without using their awakenings. Oda shitty writting.

But his character is much more interesting than Luffy's and he's not an idiot like him
How Luffy is an idiot is beyond me....I mean one dude learnt a skill that bypass scales to hurt Kaido and another one just collected scrap metal to fight Kaido....which one is more idiot?.....
Post automatically merged:

By mere virtue of not being blessed with unlimited MC plot armor, Kid is far more interesting to follow.
You are talking as if Kid isn't blessed with "plot" armor.....

- Fucked with 3 of the Yonko with no fear, is currently fighting one

- Lost his arm to red hair pirates, didn't care, then proceeded on sink Big Moms' ships and tried to invade her island

- When kaido dropped in front of him Scratchmen and Hawkins joined him out of fear. But he went to take him on

- Got beaten the shit out of and imprisoned and his spirit was not broke

- Went back after escaping from prison to save his crew

- He is very similar to luffy in his fearlessness and that he would never be a subordinate of anyone. But his character is much more interesting than Luffy's and he's not an idiot like him

- Has Conqueror's Haki

- Everyone respects him
Yes, he experiences loss and doesnt give up.

He's a real man.