Current Events Question to ZKK faction: If Zoro beats King and then does ZKK, what will Luffy do aside from beating Kaidou?

If ZKK happens after Zoro beats King, does Luffy get a second feat as well?

• Yes

Votes: 29 40.8%
  • No

Votes: 45 63.4%

• Total voters
How the fuck does that work? If Kaido can still fight after fighting Luffy while Luffy can't, then Kaido IS THE ONE WHO WON, simple as that

So what you're basically saying is that Luffy won't do shit and will need Zoro's help after defeating King to kill Kaido, and what an utter crock of retarded shit that is. Luffy is the man who will become the king of the pirates. But he still need to disgracefully defeat his end-goal enemies 2v1 so that Zorotards can jerk off over that chapter until they're depleted

What you're saying is so stupid it's on the same tier as saying that Sanji will help Zoro defeat Mihawk EoS
The fact that Kaido recovers from defeat alone implies that he got defeated in the first place, but let me try and help anyways.

I don’t know where you get this idea where they both fall at the same time and only Kaido gets back up.
This isn’t a Katakuri scenario...

All Oda has to do is paint Luffy as the victor of a 1v1 fight.
Luffy knocks out Kaido.
Kaido is unconscious.
Luffy isn’t.
Luffy doesn’t have to go unconscious now, in fact, he likely won’t be unavailable until later on.

It is only later that Luffy becomes unavailable, whether that’s because he is fighting Big Mom or plain passes out, it doesn’t really matter.

He would have been portrayed as the winner of their fight. That’s all that’s necessary.

Also, we’ve already seen this sort of logic at a smaller scale so I dunno why you come up with that “Sanji helps Zoro with Mihawk” rubbish.

Who puts an end to Don Krieg?
It certainly wasn’t Luffy, he was getting saved by Sanji in the water.

Even Tashigi v Monet is more akin to this than what you came up with.
Why does Zoro say “you can have all the credit” after Tashigi finishes Monet?
What’s the implication here about who gets credit for what?

When we see Luffy knock Kaido into the ground, and Kaido is unconscious.
Every single character on Onigashima, will give Luffy the credit for winning against Kaido. Even Kaido himself will likely give Luffy credit for defeating him... lol

When Kaido recovers and returns an hour later (or whatever arbitrary time length later. just enough so that people have “forgotten” about Kaido), Luffy’s achievement isn’t getting revoked.

Though, we’re going to need someone to put an end to Kaido’s life.
Zoro isn’t sitting here waiting for Kaido to comeback, he’s betting on Luffy defeating him and that resolving everything.
However, we will all see that defeating Kaido doesn’t put an end to this. (Hint: That’s why killing him is described as a second challenge, after defeating him 1v1)

The correct example with Mihawk would be:
Zoro defeats Mihawk in a big city.
Zoro leaves an unconscious Mihawk alone, thinking that he won’t recover at all.
Zoro could pass out later on, or could be fighting other fighters.
Mihawk eventually recovers from his Hawk Hawk no-mi’s awakening.
Mihawk attempts to terrorise the city.
Sanji kills Mihawk.

This would be more correct, but of course, we know that the Mihawk fight won’t go this way because Mihawk doesn’t have a power that allows him to recover from DEFEAT.

Also, saying “Luffy is the man who is going to become King of the Pirates, he cannot have assistance for anything!” despite this 1v1 fight having started AFTER a 5v2 fight, which started AFTER an 8v1 fight, is a little... lol

Hope this helps.

The fact that Kaido recovers from defeat alone implies that he got defeated in the first place, but let me try and help anyways.

I don’t know where you get this idea where they both fall at the same time and only Kaido gets back up.

Luffy knocks out Kaido.
Kaido is unconscious.
Luffy isn’t.
Luffy doesn’t have to go unconscious now, in fact, he likely won’t be unavailable until later on.

It is only later that Luffy becomes unavailable, whether that’s because he is fighting Big Mom or plain passes out, it doesn’t really matter.

He would have been portrayed as the winner of their fight. That’s all that’s necessary.

Also, we’ve already seen this sort of logic at a smaller scale so I dunno why you come up with that “Sanji helps Zoro with Mihawk” rubbish.

Every single character on Onigashima, will give Luffy the credit for winning against Kaido. Even Kaido himself will likely give Luffy credit for defeating him... lol

When Kaido recovers and returns an hour later (or whatever arbitrary time length later. just enough so that people have “forgotten” about Kaido), Luffy’s achievement isn’t getting revoked.

Zoro isn’t sitting here waiting for Kaido to comeback, he’s betting on Luffy defeating him and that resolving everything.
However, we will all see that defeating Kaido doesn’t put an end to this. (Hint: That’s why killing him is described as a second challenge, after defeating him 1v1)

Sanji kills Mihawk.

This would be more correct, but of course, we know that the Mihawk fight won’t go this way because Mihawk doesn’t have a power that allows him to recover from DEFEAT.

Also, saying “Luffy is the man who is going to become King of the Pirates, he cannot have assistance for anything!” despite this 1v1 fight having started AFTER a 5v2 fight, which started AFTER an 8v1 fight, is a little... lol

Hope this helps.
Doesn't work I already proved it.The one who won is the one who land the final blow.
Usually yes.
In that case no.
For example BM put an hole in Ulti's belly and Knocked her out but as Nami land the final Blow, it was considered as a victory for Nami.
BM is also without any doubt the character who deals the most damages to Ulti.

They didn't go back. It was an explanation from Crocodile. The fact that they are a threat means they aren't defeated at best it's a knock down.

Crocodile doesn't confirm they were defeated he rather explained why they are back.

In normal case yes. Zoans have an ability who allows them to recover quickly so technically they are defeated when this ability can't works anymore.
It's like someone who is unkillable he can create new lims heads heart and everything if you cut his head you can't consider that you win.

The goal of Luffy's victories is to make his opponents unable to threaten people anymore.
He constantly said I will free Wa No from Kaido if Kaido can goes on a rampage Luffy didn't win.

Awakening won't be unlimited.
So Luffy just need to overcome that ability.
Nami even have the same reaction as Bonclay
-Mary's confirmed Ulti's defeat only after Nami land her last attacks despite everyone agreed she was blasted.

Doesn't work I already proved it.The one who won is the one who land the final blow.
You didn’t prove anything, lol.
You simply changed the standard of what counts as winning to say that Luffy won’t be considered the winner against Kaido even if he knocks him out.
Your explanation of the Crocodile panel is also erroneous.
They’re defeated, then come back from defeat.
It’s what the narrator says too in 545.

Luffy knocks out Kaido.
Kaido is unconscious.
Luffy isn’t.

Sanji kills Mihawk.

Hope this helps.
Not gonna read that wall of cope and mental gymnastics because i know it's retarded anyway

For you as well @nik87 to stop the cope:

/thread

tl;dr: if you still believe in ZKK jump off a cliff

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Not gonna read that wall of cope and mental gymnastics because i know it's retarded anyway

For you as well @nik87 to stop the cope:

/thread

tl;dr: if you still believe in ZKK jump off a cliff
Luffy holds one finger only - foreshadowing that he will take out only 1 Emperor himself - Blackbeard.
Law and Kidd steal Meme from him.
Zoro stealing Kaido from him.
Blackbeard stealing Shanks from him.
:cheers:

Luffy holds one finger only - foreshadowing that he will take out only 1 Emperor himself - Blackbeard.
Law and Kidd steal Meme from him.
Zoro stealing Kaido from him.
Blackbeard stealing Shanks from him.
:cheers:
Yeah and someone unfortunately also stole your braincells and two chromosomes before you were born :suresure:

Now you went ahead and bet even your pride on it. :crazwhat:
Dont take it too seriously, it's just fiction. ZKK cant harm you.
Dude you literally joined 1.2 years ago and all that you've been doing is sucking the shit out of Zoro's wee-wee by saying retarded shit and shitting on Sanji fans like your life depended on it and you're talking about fiction? :kaidowhat:

how would you guys feel if sanji defeated mihawk not zoro, is the same way luffy fans would feel if zoro defats the opponent that luffy want's to defeat for the past 400 chapter

You didn’t prove anything, lol.
You simply changed the standard of what counts as winning to say that Luffy won’t be considered the winner against
I didn't change anything it's manga facts.
Ulti was considered defeated only after Nami land the final blow not before.
It was always like this.
Your explanation of the Crocodile panel is also erroneous.
They’re defeated, then come back from defeat.
It’s what the narrator says too in 545.
I can say the exact same thing about you.
They have awakened so they aren't defeated. Sorry but it's easy to understand.
We put me down (fallen) but I have an ability who allows me to come back fighting I'm not defeated.
Even if you wan't to stick to your comprehension it was 500 chapters ago more than 10yrs
What do you think will be the most relevant something who came out a few months ago or something who came out 10+ yrs ago ?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Dude you literally joined 1.2 years ago and all that you've been doing is sucking the shit out of Zoro's wee-wee by saying retarded shit and shitting on Sanji fans like your life depended on it and you're talking about fiction? :kaidowhat:
You confused me with someone else.
I joined 5 years ago. I was never shitting on Sanji fans, just reminding them how pointless vs Zoro is.
Just like I remind Luffy fans today and all others. I enjoy fiction.
I dont bet my pride on it, changing avi and joining a circlejerk just because I was wrong.
That's just you. :cheers: