What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B-but @Erkan12 told me that Kuzan was BB's underling

How come Oda doesn't draw him amongst first mates and vice captains?

Also "LuFfY dOeSnT haVe a RiGhT hANd" agendas can now end for good lol

Based Oda :steef:
:kaidowhat:

I never said Aokiji is above Shiryu as a right hand. I said Shiryu and Aokiji are wings, and both right hands, or right and left, two top positions.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/blackbeard-his-wings-vs-kaido-big-mom.13371/

Oden is not there too, it doesn't mean Marco > Oden, it's clearly Marco = Oden, or Oden could be even > Marco. It just means Marco has that right hand position. Oden can be equal to Marco easily since they are clearly one of the wings.

No it just shows how shit some of you are at powerscaling. Imagine Oda teaming up Law and Luffy for Jack, who got taken down by a 1-legged dog who wasn't even using his strongest move.

That's exactly it. Usage of their awakening risks their life. They can't use it as they please.
Imagine Oda having just one of Cracker’s biscuit soldiers perform better against G2/3 Luffy than Doffy did. Oh wait…

Guys I got some leaks from Oda's cousin

Chapter 1032: Sanji's mechanical dick slaps Queen across the face

Chapter 1033: Buggy becomes the 6th Yonko

Chapter 1034: Robin gets a move where her tits become massive and she smack CP0 with it

Chapter 1035: Akainu shows up
Oda leak

1032 queen kill sanji
1033 king kill zoro
1034 BM kill kid and law
1035 kaido kill luffy
1036 Blackbeard in PK

This person is BSing lol. Oda does not write scripts far in advance and then draw...that's not how mangaka work and secondly the anime and live action production does not factor into Oda's preparation for the weekly manga lol.

Honestly to much hate because of leaks

No it just shows how shit some of you are at powerscaling. Imagine Oda teaming up Law and Luffy for Jack, who got taken down by a 1-legged dog who wasn't even using his strongest move.

That's exactly it. Usage of their awakening risks their life. They can't use it as they please.
Ok, but they are still awakened DF users. Not 0.5, 0.785342 or 0.9999999999. They are 100% awakened DF users. What you are mentioning is completely different.

Ok, but they are still awakened DF users. Not 0.5, 0.785342 or 0.9999999999. They are 100% awakened DF users. What you are mentioning is completely different.
You can't be 100% if you can't use it as you please.

But its still there and they can use it, this isnt a spectrun you either have your fruit awakened or you dont, and they do, even if they are still not used to it
Yes, it is a spectrum, because a fully awakened user can use it much more than they can.

:kaidowhat:

I never said Aokiji is above Shiryu as a right hand. I said Shiryu and Aokiji are wings, and both right hands, or right and left, two top positions.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/blackbeard-his-wings-vs-kaido-big-mom.13371/

Oden is not there too, it doesn't mean Marco > Oden, it's clearly Marco = Oden, or Oden could be even > Marco. It just means Marco has that right hand position. Oden can be equal to Marco easily since they are clearly one of the wings.
What rubbish is this?
Since when Marco = Oden
Since when was Marco and Oden grouped as wings or equals?

Marco is there cox he was WB YC till he died.
Oden was only for 4 years... Marco was still Rookie back then

The hell are you even talking about

He'll be stronger than shanks. But blackbeard will be the strongest of all. No way mihawk is stronger than kaido or bigmom.
The only reason Luffy is capable of going toe to toe with Kaido is because of Advanced Conqueror's haki, which according to Kaido is still sloppy.

Shanks is widely speculated to be a monster with conqueror's haki, I'm not saying Shanks is the strongest, but the fact that he is the best at using the most broken power in OP must count for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.