What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
300 + upvotes Zoro = Sanji Reddit thread in just a few hours

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/qltbq9

To think i'm underestimating Sanji now compared to the average One Piece fan :crazwhat:
I never knew that some people considered Zoro to be VASTLY stronger than Sanji until I started interacting with the OP fanbase online. Even then, they’re a minority compared to the amount of people who actually know that they’re not super far apart in strength.

The general consensus everywhere is Zoro’s undoubtedly the 2nd strongest, but Sanji isn’t a distant 3rd and he can even close the gap at times

What rubbish is this?
Since when Marco = Oden
Since when was Marco and Oden grouped as wings or equals?

Marco is there cox he was WB YC till he died.
Oden was only for 4 years... Marco was still Rookie back then

The hell are you even talking about
:suresure::suresure::suresure:
Cry hard noddle,

''Oden was only for 4 years'',

Yet they kept Oden's commander position for years if just in case Oden returns.

Just because Oden died that doesn't mean he can't be a right hand, lmao.

:kaidowhat:

I never said Aokiji is above Shiryu as a right hand. I said Shiryu and Aokiji are wings, and both right hands, or right and left, two top positions.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/blackbeard-his-wings-vs-kaido-big-mom.13371/

Oden is not there too, it doesn't mean Marco > Oden, it's clearly Marco = Oden, or Oden could be even > Marco. It just means Marco has that right hand position. Oden can be equal to Marco easily since they are clearly one of the wings.
I must say that the prospect of Prime Shiryu defeating Big Mom (weakest Emperor) has skyrocketed now that he's confirmed to be the No.2, Erkan-sensei.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Hey, although zoro is stronger, sanji isn't far behind

Roof piece is gonna get surpassed in the next 5 chapters, with zoro getting black blades and sanji controlling getting more powerful flames
zoro isnt stronger... sanji only asked for zoro to kill him becouse he knows that no one else would do it

Status
Not open for further replies.