What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean exactly with post-raid?
Once Raid is Over (Kaido/BM dealth with)
There will be an Arc (Mostly Short to Average), similar to Return To Sabaody, Punk Hazard & Zou Arcs that prepare for Bigger Major Arcs (Fishmen Island, Dressrosa & Wano in this example). This Arc will either be in a New Location or it's actually Act 4 of Wano (Which explains why Act 3 isn't over yet, cuz it represents entirety of Raid)

During this Arc, Straw Hats will have Fan-Favorite Fights (Especially Zoro & Sanji)
I have never seen someone predict this Upcoming Zoro's Fight before, even though there is Solid Argument for it

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What’s wank? I just describe literally what happened on panel... Law hits Meme with shock wille.
-Immediately Hera diffusers with Napoleon
-Prometheus can no longer sustain flight.

These effects are literally on panel, an don’t disappear during kids scene. DF users only do that as a result of heavy damage or being knocked unconscious. An meme this chapter creating more homies, an implying she in fact taken heavy damage.

Law shock wille>>>> injection shot it’s not even remotely close. Shock wille created vulnerability in a Yonko. Injection caused blood, there’s a huge difference.
Let's see what happens with the homies with this chapter long summary though, I just think they were thrown back by the Electric Discharge from Shock Wille.

The damage on Meme was pretty much the same thing as what happened to Hybrid Kaido though , outside of the smoke.

Although I'll admit that if Law's awakening is able to disable Homies and shit, it's really powerful and I'm wrong.

Which fights? Do you think one more force will arrive Wano?
Once Raid is Over (Kaido/BM dealth with)
There will be an Arc (Mostly Short to Average), similar to Return To Sabaody, Punk Hazard & Zou Arcs that prepare for Bigger Major Arcs (Fishmen Island, Dressrosa & Wano in this example). This Arc will either be in a New Location or it's actually Act 4 of Wano (Which explains why Act 3 isn't over yet, cuz it represents entirety of Raid)

During this Arc, Straw Hats will have Fan-Favorite Fights (Especially Zoro & Sanji)
I have never seen someone predict this Upcoming Zoro's Fight before, even though there is Solid Argument for it

Status
Not open for further replies.