What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see what happens with the homies with this chapter long summary though, I just think they were thrown back by the Electric Discharge from Shock Wille.

The damage on Meme was pretty much the same thing as what happened to Hybrid Kaido though , outside of the smoke.

Although I'll admit that if Law's awakening is able to disable Homies and shit, it's really powerful and I'm wrong.
Why would Hera defuse from Napoleon simply because of a shock wave? That doesn’t make much sense in all honesty. We know very well DF users can lose control after sustaining heavy damage. Why else do u think hera/prometheus look completely out of it in the assign panel?? There not push back nearly far enough for Meme to not make use of them, especially to counter Kids attack.

Only it’s not anything like what happened to Kaido.... The only thing those 2 feats have in compare they both hurt a Yonko. U can quite literally see a drastic difference in how hurt but were. Kaido tanks injection with blood damage. An not impeded in anyway. Meme takes shock wille, an can no long hold her weapon. An visibly loses control of her mobility/ homies. That blood damage vs creating vulnerability, there not comparable in the slightest.

well see tho, spoiler already seen pretty clear
:kayneshrug:

wow you're really hyping zoro
How? The point is, just because you can scar Kaido, it doesn't mean you can beat him. Swordsmen are meant to be able to cut through hard substances. If Zoro is meant to be the WSS who can cut through anything, this is the least he should be able to do when it comes to cutting.

Fights are alot more than just how much damage someone can dish out. Case and point with the King fight. All the AP, and Zoro is still struggling against someone who gets wrecked by Kaido, and admires for his strength.

Last edited:
The only reason Luffy is capable of going toe to toe with Kaido is because of Advanced Conqueror's haki, which according to Kaido is still sloppy.

Shanks is widely speculated to be a monster with conqueror's haki, I'm not saying Shanks is the strongest, but the fact that he is the best at using the most broken power in OP must count for something.
Most definitely

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I DON'T FUCKING CARE ANYNORE, IT'S TIME FOR THE AGENDA MY NIGG@S LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

ZORO CONFIRMED AS THE VICE CAPTAIN, RIGHT HAND MAN OF THE CREW

SANJI STANS IN THE MUD, WE COMING FOR Y'ALL ASS

ALL THE DISRESPECT OVE THE LAST MONTH, ALL THE BULLSHIT THAT WAS TALKED...

JAY D LEGEND, PATRICE, KOL... WE HERE BABY !!

ZORO HYPE ABOUT TO BE HITTING SOON.. THE SET UP IS READY, NOVEMBER WILL BE ZORO'S MONTH!!

ALREADY CONFIRMED AS THE SECOND IN COMMAND OF THE CREW, NEW POWER UP COMING SOON NEXT... WE MOVE !

@Peroroncino
Zoro doesn't need a new power up here, all he will do is refine his Advanc CoC vs King.

Enma turning into a black blade will come at the end of wano.

The only reason Luffy is capable of going toe to toe with Kaido is because of Advanced Conqueror's haki, which according to Kaido is still sloppy.

Shanks is widely speculated to be a monster with conqueror's haki, I'm not saying Shanks is the strongest, but the fact that he is the best at using the most broken power in OP must count for something.
It makes up for his lack of devil fruit and humanoid body.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Why would Hera defuse from Napoleon simply because of a shock wave? That doesn’t make much sense in all honesty. We know very well DF users can lose control after sustaining heavy damage. Why else do u think hera/prometheus look completely out of it in this panel?? There not push back nearly far enough for Meme not make use of them, especially to counter Kids attack.
No I mean, the current from his shock wille may affect the Homies or something - kinda like how Brook affects them. You need some special abilities to do that right?

Only it’s not anything like what happened to Kaido.... The only thing those 2 feats have in compare they both hurt a Yonko. U can quite literally see a drastic difference in how hurt but were. Kaido tanks injection with blood damage. An not impeded in anyway. Meme takes shock wille, an can no long hold her weapon. An visibly loses control of her mobility/ homies. That blood damage vs creating vulnerability, there not comparable in the slightest.
Meme was electrocuted from the inside. Kaido wasn't. The smoke is there right?
Meme also flipped around immediately and was about to hit Law when Kid came in clutch.
Am not really convinced about the heavy damage that make the homies disable explanation though, let's see what happened this chapter. I'll take the L if i'm wrong though.

btw just look at the amount of parallels b/w Injection Shot and Shock Wille bro XD
- both on the neck of a durability hyped yonko
- both when another supernova catches the attention and is about to be hit by a yonko
- both make the yonko bleed from mouth.

I DON'T FUCKING CARE ANYNORE, IT'S TIME FOR THE AGENDA MY NIGG@S LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

ZORO CONFIRMED AS THE VICE CAPTAIN, RIGHT HAND MAN OF THE CREW

SANJI STANS IN THE MUD, WE COMING FOR Y'ALL ASS

ALL THE DISRESPECT OVE THE LAST MONTH, ALL THE BULLSHIT THAT WAS TALKED...

JAY D LEGEND, PATRICE, KOL... WE HERE BABY !!

ZORO HYPE ABOUT TO BE HITTING SOON.. THE SET UP IS READY, NOVEMBER WILL BE ZORO'S MONTH!!

ALREADY CONFIRMED AS THE SECOND IN COMMAND OF THE CREW, NEW POWER UP COMING SOON NEXT... WE MOVE !

@Peroroncino
Dis mf think zoro gon kill sanji😂what a clown

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
How? The point is, just because you can scar Kaido, it doesn't mean you can beat him. Swordsmen are meant to be able to cut through hard substances. If Zoro is meant to be the WSS who can cut through anything, this is the least he should be able to do when it comes to cutting.

Fights are alot more than just how much damage someone can dish out. Case and point with the King fight. All the AP, and Zoro is still struggling.
TBH, @TheAncientCenturion 's point in his original post was about Zoro's AP and he used the feat of cutting Kaido, the durability monster, to explain what would happen to Sanji if Zoro fights Sanji especially when the other stats more or less equal out or are in Zoro's favour.

World Government fights!
Tbh, all of this just sounds like Act 3 will continue to encompass everything until it's over. CP-0 is giving chase while Sanji, Zoro, Law, Kid and Luffy still have their fights. The rest of the strawhats are doing things.

I don't see WG fights taking precedence over anything really. What might happen is Jinbe comes in ends up helping Brook/Robin escape. Maybe we get some moments where a fight breaks put, but I doubt it'll be fully fledged battles beyond the 4 that remain.

Unless, of course, if Oda brings the Revolutionaries into the fold to hold them off. You can tell CP-0 and Revo's are opposing forces. Plus we have no idea what happened to Sabo and his 3 commanders. It's possible they come around to hold off the 3 members of CP-0 chasing Robin.

Oda has shown that with Karasu's power, it can literally take them anywhere they want. I can even see Vivi being with them or at least Sabo explaining what happened there.

Status
Not open for further replies.