What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
those were nearly over 8 hours of ass whooping and then Luffy got a grip

here its take and give with zoro and sanji against King and Queen..

but Queen is virtually fine tbh.. if HM Ko's him then its pretty OP
I'm of two halves. I want more but know I don't need more. Technically Sanji and Zoro are getting way more action than they've ever gotten in past arcs, when you add up all scenes and moments. It's just piecemealed into one big fight. Even adding all the stuff Marco did against Queen and King, it's justified at least.

Tbh though I don't think Queen is done from that hit (its an old move from Sanji). I'm sure next chapter will be fully focused on that fight before moving onto King, unless Oda miraculously shifts scenes AGAIN to something else lol (thereby postponing the fight even more).

Tldr: 1.5-2 chapters per fight is a gift at this point considering all of the moving parts this arc has. I'll take what I can get lol

Oda was feeding sanji fans good with these new PU and character developments, you know a character was beloved by the author when he loves to give him newer things that was created miticulously, not some used feats that was already have by the other.
I don't know who memed you into skipping WCI but you should check it out, Sanji has siblings and it was a fun arc.

I'm of two halves. I want more but know I don't need more. Technically Sanji and Zoro are getting way more action than they've ever gotten in past arcs, when you add up all scenes and moments. It's just piecemealed into one big fight. Even adding all the stuff Marco did against Queen and King, it's justified at least.

Tbh though I don't think Queen is done from that hit (its an old move from Sanji). I'm sure next chapter will be fully focused on that fight before moving onto King, unless Oda miraculously shifts scenes AGAIN to something else lol (thereby postponing the fight even more).

Tldr: 1.5-2 chapters per fight is a gift at this point considering all of the moving parts this arc has. I'll take what I can get lol
i doubt Queen gets KO'ed with HM.. there won't be any decisive damage culminating into this one..

it would further prove that sanji was holding back if Queen gets KO'ed by some other move in the next chapter..

HM will be devastating but to what extent idk..

but whatever the extent may be the following attack and HM would definitely culminate into Queen succumbing in the battle.. its fair enough..

Last edited:
Yeah
Shiryu will beat BM 1v1
Reread what you just wrote

Shiryu will beat BM ...

When he's gonna lose Zoro who's not even gonna be above fuji at the time
I just reread it and now it even makes more sense. post-Shiryu fight Zoro pulverizes the shit out of BM.

Big Meme fans shouldn't be ashamed of her losing to someone that's basically a more broken version of Rayleigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.