What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Brook's future right there^

:finally::finally::finally:

:bignews::bignews::bignews:

:lumazed::fujilaugh::brootea:

Ironically enough, Brook was "beheaded" by a chain and revealed he cannot "die" physically in the same arc too! The reveal of his underworld and advanced soul powers! Brook feels like Oda's "Frostfire themed" tribute to the Ghost Rider, well at least loosely inspired by him? I'd love an actual bounty hunter in OP similar to our goat Ghost Rider though!

Who was also riding on Franky's motorcycle too?:

:kata::usosmug::fransuper:

W

Wonderful World

Ironically enough, Brook was "beheaded" by a chain and revealed he cannot "die" physically in the same arc too! The reveal of his underworld and advanced soul powers! Brook feels like Oda's "Frostfire themed" tribute to the Ghost Rider, well at least loosely inspired by him? I'd love an actual bounty hunter in OP similar to our goat Ghost Rider though!

:crazwhat:

Bro no homo but.... I love you. This idea is way to perfect

They are rivals, they acknowledge each others capabilities, Zoro does the same to Sanji, thats why he was sleeping in a cross while being carried
:suresure:

Sanji asked that to Zoro cuz is easier they are the 2 biggest Luffy supporters, Luffy isn't killing Sanji no way, Zoro also wont kill him so there is no difference they are all friends
:goyea:
Lanji is rivaling Zoro in what exactly? :brootea:

I'm starting to think that Lanji has no character with the way Lanjifags can't say anything about Lanji without bringing up Zoro:usosmug:

Its already an extreme dif fight, what you talking about?

Post automatically merged:

He is a living science experiment lol
What are you talking about. Zoro hasn't even used barrier haki against King. All King has done is overpower Zoro in physical strength.

It's funny how people overlook the fact Zoro cut off King spike and then cut off part of his mask with a mid-level attack that broke through part of King's high end attack.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer

Top tier post:shocking:

Hawkins Tower Card isn't only Reference to Yonko & Worst Gen
It broke Hawkins Limit (Which he mentioned in Act 1) & he used Awakening
His Body is inside Straw Man, that's why it didn't disappear, cuz it was under Different Rules than when it fought Zoro

Tower Card also hints at Hawkins Side Change, which is Hinted by how he was shown at the End (Cut in Half, as if there are Two Sides of him). So he will join Fight against Big Mom soon, alongside Killer & others.
And you can notice that unlike Flying Six, Perospero & Jack, his Defeat wasn't Announced by Author.

What are you talking about. Zoro hasn't even used barrier haki against King. All King has done is overpower Zoro in physical strength.

It's funny how people overlook the fact Zoro cut off King spike and then cut off part of his mask with a mid-level attack that broke through part of King's high end attack.
Agreed with everything you say except physcial strength. He actually isn't over powering zoro in strength. He is over powering zoro in momentum. The momentum ming generates is via high velocity of speed. Hence whey his attacks if you have noticed is keeping the distance between himself and zoro so he can fly at full speed generating the momentum needed. Before king started doing that he was actually being physically over powered by zoro hence the spiked glove and the sword with edges etc

G

Gorosei Informer

Speaking of Sulong minks, pretty sad that Faust didn't get any development during this arc when he had potential with some magical abilities according to Oda's SBS

Guess the Hawkins curse affected him :josad:
Ironically, I was gonna post a few minutes ago about Oda forgetting him!

:crazwhat::kawak:

I really do wonder if Oda actually forgot about him, we've not seen him at all post TS. Not a single sighting nor mention of him as far as I remember?

Oda apparently doesn't want any "magic/magic systems" aside from from what we already have in OP, at least from something I saw a while ago but there was so much potential with Hawkins and Faust. Big Mom didn't get a spell/witch/cauldron fruit as some theorised she would so maybe a magic/spell fruit for Faust?
Or he just would have his own unique fighting style that would be like magic? Maybe actual magic tricks weaponised somehow?

Also speaking of Hawkins' crew, another important looking member of Hawkin's crew, the one with the ponytail/braided hair or whatever, fell into a randomly caused chasm during a filler scene in the anime lol. The "spaghetti pants" guy from the introduction scenes for the Supernovas at Sabaody too. We've not seen the rest of his crew post TS either as far as I know and they are all unanmed aside from Faust, what gives Oda?!

Status
Not open for further replies.