What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Sulong minks, pretty sad that Faust didn't get any development during this arc when he had potential with some magical abilities according to Oda's SBS

Guess the Hawkins curse affected him :josad:
It's funny cause Bege's crew got an upgrade, but Hawkin's and Apoo's crews are nowhere to be seen. Probably a byproduct of joining Kaido. Maybe we'll see them post-Wano if they end up joining Kid's crew or serve under him or something

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Damn, you're really wanking to that crappy suit huh
you just admitted it openly
I've said that regular suit>>>>>raid suit visually.

But the raid suit itself is not something that I dislike.
Quite the contrary. I think it opened quite a lot of possibilities, as long as we kept that peeping shit on control.

Faust,Bepo,Penguin,Shachi,Heat,Wire and many other characters of the supernova could get screetime, sadly they didn´t get them. The worst part, in this raid group battles would make more sense, Ulti and Pageone get trashed by Big mom because Oda didn´t know how to beat them. With the flying six and Jack, we had opponents who could be fighting in group battles.

Like Nami+Usopp+Shachi+Penguin+Faust vs Pageone and Ulti
Brook and Robin vs Black Maria and her squad was already okay
Heat+Wire+Franky vs Sasaki
Jinbe vs WsW
Sulong Inu and Sulong Bepo vs Jack....

:josad::josad:
The way Oda chose to handle Ulti and P1 is one of my biggest disappointment this raid. Two tobi roppo being basically taken in one hit by Big Mom was such a lazy move. :josad:With all the characters involved in this raid there were believable way to have Usopp and Nami deliver the finisher. It's not like it needed to be a proper a 2 vs 2. Really Wish Oda made Kid and Law crewmembers more relevant during the Onigashima battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.