What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

>BM: I'm giving you life...!!
>Homies: Uoooooh
>BM: I will also use a whole year of my own life...
>BM: It is the only way to make myself stronger now...
>F: Huh~!?? Big Mom!! is growing??
>F: It's Gigantification!!?
>BM: The last time I was in this much pain... Must have been a couple decades ago I believe...
>BM: I recognize you guys as strong...!!
>BM: Trafalgar Law and Captain Kid!
>BM: There's Strawhat Luffy too. You guys certainly came to snatch away my position.
>BM: Just try stealing it!!!
>BM: The position of a Yonko!
>Law: Gotta take down this monster...
>Law: Or I will never study the real history...!!
>Kid: As long as I still breathe, I will give it all I have, got it..!!?
>Kid: I'll drag you bitch down to hell even if I die too!!!
She really seems damaged there, unlike Kaido who seems to heal all his wounds in the spam of a couple of chapters.
I guess when Yamato said Kaido's power is weakening, it's rather his stamina going down and his Regen becoming less and less effective.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything

>BM: The last time I was in this much pain... Must have been a couple decades ago I believe...
>BM: There's Strawhat Luffy too. You guys certainly came to snatch away my position.
Kid will die:crazwhat:
Nope is oda:ronalugh:

i understand that's luffy's character trait , but it is not good qualities for a captain.
like i said the new world is what brought the worst aspects of it.

and apparently the crew members only joined luffy because he has quality to make everyone wants to help him
what mihawk said destroyed the value of everything that happened before marineford.
Thats different dude, Luffy did the most for them in their arcs, they feel indebted to him thats why they joined him. And Luffy is a pirate and he is not a normal leader, He puts his life on his sleeve for his goals and expect other to be on par with him, Sailing the grand line and going to the journey to be a pirate king is not easy, he is ready to die for his goal and everyone in the crew knows that. But Luffy would still protect his nakama with his last breath, he declared war on world government for Robin, fought countless opponents more powerful than him, His crew expects nothing less from him. its Luffy who is doing the most and is always at the forefront against danger.

Last edited:

damn Kidd is ready to die when Law is not

B

Ballel

and apparently the crew members only joined luffy because he has quality to make everyone wants to help him
what mihawk said destroyed the value of everything that happened before marineford.
It really doesn't .With this ability Luffy is the only person who can actually change the world after finding the one piece. A part of the SHP's success eos will indeed be 'the friends they made along the way', just look at how many leaders of countries Luffy has on his side now. The WG can't be defeated with only him reaching laugh tale and wrecking shit with the ancient weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.