What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:kaidowhat:
What kind of drugs are you on about? by that logic Luffy lost to Apoo.

Zoro wanted to KO Kaido permanently, yes, but he didnt that dosent mean his atack was swallow in any means of the word, and small scar? are you for real?

Look at the size of the thing, no matter how much coppium you are on, only a complete utter idiot would deny that Zoro atack by itself did way more damage than any single atack Luffy hit Kaido with. Zoro's Asura is undoubtly the highest AP atack in the raid soo far, yes, even if we take Kidd and Law's awakenings into the mix.
1s KO isn't a proper Knock out you clown.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You’re an idiot…..Kaido and Big Mom were clearly shocked when Red Rock knocked Kaido down and he was bleeding a bit

But agendas and headcanon=your argument
You fucking dumbass for one everything luffy did pre acoc by his own admission was shallow
And kaido wasn't shocked by how much damage luffy did but the fact he could hurt him after being neg diffed 2 weeks earlier.
Stick to your shitty posts sucking sanji off you ain't got the brains for a proper discussion

You fucking dumbass for one everything luffy did pre acoc by his own admission was shallow
And kaido wasn't shocked by how much damage luffy did but the fact he could hurt him after being neg diffed 2 weeks earlier.
Stick to your shitty posts sucking sanji off you ain't got the brains for a proper discussion
Kaido hallucinated Rocks, his own captain behind Luffy. Stop the cope.

:kaidowhat:
What kind of drugs are you on about? by that logic Luffy lost to Apoo.

Zoro wanted to KO Kaido permanently, yes, but he didnt that dosent mean his atack was swallow in any means of the word, and small scar? are you for real?

Look at the size of the thing, no matter how much coppium you are on, only a complete utter idiot would deny that Zoro atack by itself did way more damage than any single atack Luffy hit Kaido with. Zoro's Asura is undoubtly the highest AP atack in the raid soo far, yes, even if we take Kidd and Law's awakenings into the mix.
Look at the size of what? That shit still smaller than oden’s lmfao virtually non existent

I could give my 1 and 2 year old nephews a knife and get a small scar…..It isn’t really That hype homie

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Kaido hallucinated Rocks, his own captain behind Luffy. Stop the cope.
Yes by thinking how far will luffys ceiling go
Ie how strong will you be in the future
Not how strong you are now
We've established you're a special kind of dumbass who thinks zoro used base coc to scar kaido so I don't even know why you trying

Scarring isn't the metric for power in One Piece, none of Zoro's victories involved scarring his opponents.

Luffy isn't trying to scar Kaido, nor does he have a sword with which to do it.

Plenty of attacks that are far stronger than Zoro's attacks, including Kaido's raime hakke, haven't scarred people like Luffy and Oden despite it being "deep" enough to ensure a one shot victory, despite them not having Dragon scale durability.

Luffy's attacks now imbued with advanced CoC aren't scarring Kaido, despite having Yonko level potency, far beyond anything Zoro has shown.

Stop the cope and cap.
1. Except we are talking about attack power here with the villian constantly mentioning Shallow. Even Luffy mentions it.
2. Luffy himself says his attacks ain't it and got random powerup to make it not.
3. I don't know what any of what you just said got to do with Zoro attack not being Shallow.
4. Luffy doesn't have a sword yet said himself his attacks are too shallow. Lol

You keep saying Cope when the manga agrees with me lol
Post automatically merged:

Law midd diff zoro
Law AP >>>>>>zoro
Law ability >>>>zoro
Cap lol

Status
Not open for further replies.