What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes by thinking how far will luffys ceiling go
Ie how strong will you be in the future
Not how strong you are now
We've established you're a special kind of dumbass who thinks zoro used base coc to scar kaido so I don't even know why you trying
Every other advanced CoC user isn't scarring other characters. Only Enma users are causing scars, nothing to do with ADVANCED CoC.
Learn fucking narratives. Kaido IMMEDIATELY after getting attacked (and surprised) by Luffy's subordinate's CoC said it was impossible for Luffy to have ADVANCED CoC, how much of a dumb piece of shit do you have to be to add 2+2 and get 3?

Look at the size of what? That shit still smaller than oden’s lmfao virtually non existent

I could give my 1 and 2 year old nephews a knife and get a small scar…..It isn’t really That hype homie
These mfers are crazy i tell ya.

Soo what if its a bit "smaller" than Oden's? You say that as if the scar Oden left on Kaido is small by any means.

You act like if hurting someone with indestructible skin is the same as harming your fat belly.

You fucking dumbass for one everything luffy did pre acoc by his own admission was shallow
And kaido wasn't shocked by how much damage luffy did but the fact he could hurt him after being neg diffed 2 weeks earlier.
Stick to your shitty posts sucking sanji off you ain't got the brains for a proper discussion
This coming from a dick riding brainless cult of Zorotards

Luffy still did more damage than Zoro on the rooftop and Thats fact. A small ass scar doesn’t mean shit especially when it barely had Kaido bleeding and didn’t affect his performance

Go outside sometime and get some normal human interactions. It’s clear sitting in the house in fromt of a computer screen all day isn’t doing your already minuscule brain a favor 🤡

1. Except we are talking about attack power here with the villian constantly mentioning Shallow. Even Luffy mentions it.
2. Luffy himself says his attacks ain't it and got random powerup to make it not.
3. I don't know what any of what you just said got to do with Zoro attack not being Shallow.
4. Luffy doesn't have a sword yet said himself his attacks are too shallow. Lol

You keep saying Cope when the manga agrees with me lol
Post automatically merged:

Cap lol
You post tangential points of bullshit while not addressing my arguments, I'm not going to waste time replying if you won't engage with actual argument.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Every other advanced CoC user isn't scarring other characters. Only Enma users are causing scars, nothing to do with ADVANCED CoC.
Learn fucking narratives. Kaido IMMEDIATELY after getting attacked (and surprised) by Luffy's subordinate's CoC said it was impossible for Luffy to have ADVANCED CoC, how much of a dumb piece of shit do you have to be to add 2+2 and get 3?
No kaido immediately turned to zoro and shit himself saying you can use coc too ?
And only calmed down when zoro told him he didn't know what he was talking about.
No they would fuck up other characters with those attacks that scar kaido but that's not the point that's just on kaidos own durability
Sure zoros base coc is so strong he can scar kaido something not even Roger could do with base coc
You that dumb you can't handle the fact zoro used acoc first and you crying like a bitch

You post tangential points of bullshit while not addressing my arguments, I'm not going to waste time replying if you won't engage with actual argument.
I literally did address your arguments. But but Kaido didn't fall. Addressed. But but scars don't mean its not shallow addressed. But but Luffy doesn't have a sword so he can't scar addressed. Your just clearly delusional.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
This coming from a dick riding brainless cult of Zorotards

Luffy still did more damage than Zoro on the rooftop and Thats fact. A small ass scar doesn’t mean shit especially when it barely had Kaido bleeding and didn’t affect his performance

Go outside sometime and get some normal human interactions. It’s clear sitting in the house in fromt of a computer screen all day isn’t doing your already minuscule brain a favor 🤡
Everything luffys done to kaido isn't near what asura did to kaido
Luffy got laughed at by kaido not long ago
Even acoc snakeman with acoc yamato got no sold by kaido in base
Like I said before you a dumbass that goes around licking windows beyond help

Stop comparing Zoro to Kidd

Ashura didn't make Kaido acknowledge or praise Zoro strength but rather treat him like a kid " that's enough from you" and was annoyed ! It made kaido call Worstgen "annoyance"

While Kid made BM praise his strength and get more serious
Kaido literally got angry that Zoro had CoC, shivered and started huffing. Than sayinf he would take over the world with them

These mfers are crazy i tell ya.

Soo what if its a bit "smaller" than Oden's? You say that as if the scar Oden left on Kaido is small by any means.

You act like if hurting someone with indestructible skin is the same as harming your fat belly.
A bit smaller??? Do you just not comprehend normal english or something?

It’s virtually non existent like i said.

>BM: I'm giving you life...!!
>Homies: Uoooooh
>BM: I will also use a whole year of my own life...
>BM: It is the only way to make myself stronger now...
>F: Huh~!?? Big Mom!! is growing??
>F: It's Gigantification!!?
>BM: The last time I was in this much pain... Must have been a couple decades ago I believe...
>BM: I recognize you guys as strong...!!
>BM: Trafalgar Law and Captain Kid!
>BM: There's Strawhat Luffy too. You guys certainly came to snatch away my position.
>BM: Just try stealing it!!!
>BM: The position of a Yonko!
>Law: Gotta take down this monster...
>Law: Or I will never study the real history...!!
>Kid: As long as I still breathe, I will give it all I have, got it..!!?
>Kid: I'll drag you bitch down to hell even if I die too!!!
WTF DID I JUST READ
:lumazed:

Status
Not open for further replies.