What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, Zoro is currently fighting a flying opponent.

Why? Because if King wants to deal real damage he's forced to fly to Zoro and engage him in CQC, 'cause he's not gonna achieve anything by staying up in the sky sightseeing. Surprise, surprise! As usual Zoro fans were right. :suresure:
Zoro is on a time limit due to his medicine, he needs to engage with King not the other way around.
King could shoot fire and air slashes at Zoro's allies and Zoro would be unable to stop him effectively.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
And subsequently assumed that his captain couldn't use the same "advanced" CoC immediately after with a FACE FAULT? Doesn't make sense shithead. Learn how stories are written. Oda threw Zoro the bone of having Base CoC so that the exposition of CoC could be delved into further with Kaido and Luffy. It had none of the signs of adv CoC when Zoro used it, and it makes zero narrative sense for it to be advanced.

So in your mind Zoro's "advanced CoC" is stronger than Roger's advanced CoC because he scarred Kaido where Roger didn't? And BM, and Rocks, and Shanks.
Or is it clear that only Enma (which was specifically HYPED AS THE BLADE THAT SCARRED KAIDO) was helpful in scarring Kaido?
BASE COC CANT HURT PEOPLE LIKE THAT
Scabbards attacks and luffys attacks are too shallow
Promoting luffy to use acoc
Oden used acoc to scar kaido
To do more than shallow damage you need to use acoc
ZOROS ASURA WAS COATED IN COC
yes enma was coated in coc to scar kaido lmfao congratulations
Show me kaido vs Roger
Kaido vs rox
Both if which kaido was a rookie and didn't even have a fruit I doubt they even even seriously fought him lmfao
Show me Kaido vs shanks
Where shanks landed an acoc attack on him go on
Or even meme.
No anyone who can use coc coating can scar kaido with their swords.

Last edited by a moderator:

HA001

Luffy landed far more hits especially in Boundman that had Kaido bleeding far more than a tiny scar that left Kaido unaffected

Look at you trying to down play ACoC when Zoro’s sorry ass couldn’t even knock Kaido down with a FULL POWERED NAMED ATTACK while Luffy did it in 2 casual unnamed hits

keep discrediting the other and pushing your shitty troll cult agenda like it’ll get you anywhere. You’re just a delusional prick who again needs to get some sunshine it’s as simple as that
Luffy has been knocking kaido down since 923
Scabbards knocked kaido down yet couldn't even open an old wound.
This is what happens when you eat crayons your brain ceases to function
You need to stay inside your stupidity may be contagious

Only two CP0 are after Robin, could be that the third one was the one who attacked the Geisha. Wonder what he could be after. Pehaps taking Kaido fruit if he die.

Think this lifespan thing will come back and be central in BM defeat, she could die of old age mid fight as she is as least 69y with the -1y of lifespan, and if she have donne that before that could put her age even above the 70y.

Cool that Law wanna know the true history too.

You dumbass
BASE COC CANT HURT PEOPLE LIKE THAT
Scabbards attacks and luffys attacks are too shallow
Promoting luffy to use acoc
Oden used acoc to scar kaido
To do more than shallow damage you need to use acoc
ZOROS ASURA WAS COATED IN COC
yes enma was coated in coc to scar kaido lmfao congratulations
Show me kaido vs Roger
Kaido vs rox
Both if which kaido was a rookie and didn't even have a fruit I doubt they even even seriously fought him lmfao
Show me Kaido vs shanks
Where shanks landed an acoc attack on him go on
Or even meme.
No anyone who can use coc coating can scar kaido with their swords.
Newsflash: Scabbards don't have base CoC or Enma
Newsflash: Every other non Enma user hasn't been scarring people with advanced CoC.

If scarring were the parameter for being shallow, then BM's attacks would be too shallow, and Luffy's attacks would still be too shallow and Kaido's attacks would be too shallow (no scar on Luffy/Zoro/Law/Kid/Killer) and Roger's and Shanks's and everyone who hasn't scarred Kaido.

Knocking out the opponent is victory, not giving them a small scar.
Zoro's attacks were "too shallow" for Pica/Daz Bones/ Kaku and will probably be "too shallow" for King if the metric is creating scars.

Zoro was disappointed with his performance, you can stop the cope.
At least Kaido sama didn't mock Zoro unlike Luffy. He is well known for not be supposedly mocking the opponents he deems as compelling and worthy, apparently Luffy wasn't such to enough of an extent.

Apoop in big trouble right now. Attacks don't work if you plug your ears, you can predict them and dodge them... Yikes.

Looking a bit underwhelming now, he's need of some sick awakening which he won't get this arc.
People have been doubting him since his debut, everyone wants to believe that his DF isn't dangerous if he is clever or something

HA001

Newsflash: Scabbards don't have base CoC or Enma
Newsflash: Every other non Enma user hasn't been scarring people with advanced CoC.
Newsflash enma uses the users HAKI and that's it lmfao
Bodied once again
And enma using its users coa doesn't scar kaido
So if enma uses its holders coc and it does scar kaido

He's just fighting. Two boxers jabbing each other isn't an indication of struggling. Just fighting.

Zoro would be struggling if he was getting hit and injured etc.
Man the mental gymnastics on this is astronomical
He’s clearly on the defensive
Anytime we are shown their fight he has been shown defending…lmao king attack even when zoro is blocking still bringing out blood

This is not an easy match for him

I’m very sure you’re among those that were saying zoro wasn’t going to fight king or it was going to be a low diff match for king lol

Zoro has landed one clean attack on king and this dude acted as if nothing happened
Zoro is clearly bleeding and king hasn’t even been hit and you’re here saying rubbish about boxers lol
This is fantasy not real life

Obviously zoro is gonna win but nothing less than extreme/high diff

HA001

Man the mental gymnastics on this is astronomical
He’s clearly on the defensive
Anytime we are shown their fight he has been shown defending…lmao king attack even when zoro is blocking still bringing out blood

This is not an easy match for him

I’m very sure you’re among those that were saying zoro wasn’t going to fight king or it was going to be a low diff match for king lol

Zoro has landed one clean attack on king and this dude acted as if nothing happened
Zoro is clearly bleeding and king hasn’t even been hit and you’re here saying rubbish about boxers lol
This is fantasy not real life

Obviously zoro is gonna win but nothing less than extreme/high diff
Zoros beating King in less than 10 mins lmfao extreme diff my ass

Status
Not open for further replies.