What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You trying to say enma has its own haki or you wasting my time. Clarify now so I can body you as usual
And zoro never said that

Again so it's a cursed blade

Odens hak wouldn't be strange to kaido either

So once again are you saying enma has its own haki ?
Show me a single panel anywhere that suggests Zoro himself has strange haki.

And then while you at it, give me a valid explanation as to why Kaido said Enma is the source of the strange haki. Not Zoro. Enma.

Newsflash enma uses the users HAKI and that's it lmfao
Bodied once again
And enma using its users coa doesn't scar kaido
So if enma uses its holders coc and it does scar kaido
You set up the idea that because the scabbards (who hype Enma's prowess being scared of the sword itself and saying it is too much for them to handle) and don't have base CoC, didn't scar Kaido that Zoro must have advanced CoC, and get called out for TWO jumps in logic, and then try to retreat into bullshit non-arguments. Lol.

"I need to be able to draw out more of its power."

"Look out Kaido, that's no ordinary sword."

"I see, so that's Oden's sword, which is the source of that strange haki."

Didnt know Zoro had strange haki, and Enma was pulling it out of him. Funny how nobody has ever once commented on his strange haki before.
Yes Curse Swords are strange and where it stated Enma has can di anything without a strong user.

>BM: I recognize you guys as strong...!!
>BM: Trafalgar Law and Captain Kid!
>BM: There's Strawhat Luffy too. You guys certainly came to snatch away my position.
>BM: Just try stealing it!!!
>BM: The position of a Yonko!
This is like Garp or Sengoku recognizing you for your strength.
They have seem everything Rocks, Whitebeard, Roger, Shiki, Kaido, Shanks, Mihawk and so many others.
To be called strong by this old hag from a past era is just showing how close to the end of One Piece we are, let's enjoy while it lasts brothers!
:finally:

Oh yes, because Zoro has suddenly forgotten how to throw flying slashes to engage King? :suresure:

And why would King fight Zoro's allies instead of Zoro himself if he's superior to Zoro? You want King to pull a Pica and straight out admit his inferiority? :suresure:

The reality is that Zoro can't fight flying opponents was BS, as widely expected :suresure:
King can rapid fire his flying slashes faster from what we've seen, and Zoro attacking fodder is going to have less of a psychological impact on King vs. King slashing down Zoro's fodder allies...

That isn't admitting inferiority it is using your abilities to your fullest to STOP A RAID.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You set up the idea that because the scabbards (who hype Enma's prowess being scared of the sword itself and saying it is too much for them to handle) and don't have base CoC, didn't scar Kaido that Zoro must have advanced CoC, and get called out for TWO jumps in logic, and then try to retreat into bullshit non-arguments. Lol.
Yes enma the sword that sucks the users HAKI out if they can't handle it
That is its only function

Yet enma with zoros coa DID NOT SCAR KAIDO
There is no leaps in logic
Zoro put everything into his asura attack including his unconscious coc which also coated his blade and he scarred kaido

Only Enma users have scarred Kaido.
Enma was introduced as the blade that scarred Kaido.
Multiple users of advanced CoC have not scarred their less durable than Kaido opponents.

zorotards: It must be the "advanced" CoC, not Enma!

Status
Not open for further replies.