What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
Is the Vice Captains color spread an hint at King being red haired?
Looking at the upper line, we have Killer and Marco (blondes) at the right, then we have Rayleigh and Beckman (White/Grey hairs) at the left, and then, at the center, there's the Katakuri-King couple.
Katakuri has red hairs, what if King is the same case and there's an actual pattern here?

Its just a "what if..." so don't burn me down :yasu:
Who would burn you down for that lol?

The common theory is that King is another blondie since his hair was shaded in a lighter shade in the manga. If that's the case then Kaido has a thing for blondes for some reason lol - King, Queen, Jack and Joker are all blonde lmfao

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Zoro needed to unleash Enma FULLY with base CoC.
It was not confirmed as adv CoC, stop the cap, it was confirmed to have CoC.
In any case Oden's scar dwarf's Zoro's scar by a factor of 10 to 1.
Unleash enma how lmfao
Enma does not have its own power
Enma uses its HOLDERS HAKI
That's it
And coa attacks don't scar kaido
But Coc attacks with enma or any sword do
As oden showed when ame no habikiri did the exact same thing

King can rapid fire his flying slashes faster from what we've seen, and Zoro attacking fodder is going to have less of a psychological impact on King vs. King slashing down Zoro's fodder allies...

That isn't admitting inferiority it is using your abilities to your fullest to STOP A RAID.
I wasn't talking about Zoro attacking fodder, I was talking about Zoro launching flying slashes at King himself.

Regardless, my initial point was about fighting 1v1, not different stuff. :gonope:

We were repeatedly told Zoro couldn't fight King because King can fly. That was clear BS, and the manga is disproving that right now for the hardcore believers of that BS.

Can King decide to drop the fight and fly away if he wants to? Sure. And I don't care about that 'cause that's not what I'm arguing.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Looking at the upper line, we have Killer and Marco (blondes) at the right, then we have Rayleigh and Beckman (White/Grey hairs) at the left, and then, at the center, there's the Katakuri-King couple.
Katakuri has red hairs, what if King is the same case and there's an actual pattern here?

King's skin is red

Greg said that king most likely is a red hair like Shanks because tone or something.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
Zoro needed to unleash Enma FULLY with base CoC.
It was not confirmed as adv CoC, stop the cap, it was confirmed to have CoC.
In any case Oden's scar dwarf's Zoro's scar by a factor of 10 to 1.
There is nothing such as Adv CoC in the manga.
It's an entirely fanmade term.
The term is Conquerors Infusion into attacks and for some reason Kaido senses Conquerors Haki from Zoro right after the attack.

The only one coping here is you.

Translation thanks to @PuckTheGreat
Zoro: Not really sure what is going on but...
Zoro: ...I have something to look forward to at the end of the battle...!!
Zoro: That said...
Zoro: ...make sure you don't die on me till then!!
Sanji: Yh...thanks
*click*
So no more one thing bs? But we should probably wait for TCB and official translation to be 100% sure.
And great work as always @PuckTheGreat

Katakuri hair is pink isn't it?
Crimson if we really want to be precise
Wasn't "Crimson Demon" his nickname too or sumn like that?

Who would burn you down for that lol?

The common theory is that King is another blondie since his hair was shaded in a lighter shade in the manga. If that's the case then Kaido has a thing for blondes for some reason lol - King, Queen, Jack and Joker are blonde lmfao
Yeah blonde is the most likely. I think that the Bullet/Raikage color scheme (reddish skin + platinum blonde hairs) is the way Oda is going with King.
Just wanted to throw another possibile scenario in here lol

BECAUSE BASE COC CANT FUCKING SCAR KAIDO LMFAO that's why

Oden scarred kaido with BOTH swords not just enma and did two slashes that scarred him
Showing its his acoc not just enma
CIRCULAR FUCKING REASONING LMAO.
ADVANCED COC CAN'T SCAR KAIDO OR ANY OTHER CHARACTER UNLESS ENMA IS USED IN THE ATTACK.
Enma was hyped as the primary sword that scarred Kaido, Enma was used in the attack, and it's potency was the decisive factor.
But to be fair Ame no Habakiri could very well be a freakish magical sword too, makes sense for the sword to be as potent as Enma if he gave that one to Momo, and left Enma for Hiyori.

Unleash enma how lmfao
Enma does not have its own power
Enma uses its HOLDERS HAKI
That's it
And coa attacks don't scar kaido
But Coc attacks with enma or any sword do
As oden showed when ame no habikiri did the exact same thing
Zoro said unleash Enma, I am going by the manga, you are going by headcanon.

Status
Not open for further replies.