What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So between Tenguyama and Kaido, who has a better understanding of Enma?
I think there is a misunderstanding here somewhere. I'm not saying Enma is providing someone else's haki, or some weird form of haki that the sword itself produces. @HA001 was saying all Enma does is pulls out Zoros haki, and that's it. That is factually wrong, because whatever Enma is doing, it is making the haki strange. So it's clearly altering it in some way, and not just pulling it out. Zoro himself does not have strange haki. Enma is doing something to make it strange.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I think there is a misunderstanding here somewhere. I'm not saying Enma is providing someone else's haki, or some weird form of haki that the sword itself produces. @HA001 was saying all Enma does is pulls out Zoros haki, and that's it. That is factually wrong, because whatever Enma is doing, it is making the haki strange. So it's clearly altering it in some way, and not just pulling it out. Zoro himself does not have strange haki. Enma is doing something to make it strange.
:choppawhat:

This makes zero sense since zoro himself is a stranger to kaido which makes sense as to why the haki emitting from his blade is also foreign to him since he doesnt even know zoro lol

Only person who has a chance at killing him is Zoro yes. Everyone else is getting stomped. Dont mean Zoro can kill him. Its 50-50 here

Cope
If Zoro couldn't surefire kill him, he'd tell Zoro to get some outside help and do it. But no, he's certain that Zoro will do it and entrusts it to Zori.

You think Sanji will risk something that big?

And sure, man. We all know who's sobbing in his little room seeing Oda confirm Zoro is the number 2 of SHP no matter how much you fanboy. Maybe you should go back to making threads which talked about how King is far above Queen? Even they were more sensible.

Color spread shows all the right hand men (excluding the world government ones) but not necessarily the strongest characters in each scenario
:kayneshrug:

Oden > rayleigh and scopper
Ben > lucky and yasopp
Yamato > king and queen
Katakuri > smoothie and cracker
Killer > heat and wire
Alive Ace > marco and jozu
Arguably yami teach > Marco and jozu too​
Sabo > kuma and ivankov
Bepo > penguin and shachi
Low key hopefully law eventually recruits someone stronger than at least base bepo 🗿​

Need to know more about the blackbeard pirates but either
Shiryu > ??? and ??? or kuzan > shiryu and ???

As for the strawhats either
Zoro > sanji and jinbe or ??? > zoro and sanji
  • Zoro will still be stronger than every other character above tho in order to become the next wss
  • Tho i dont think anyone would be allowed to be stronger than sanji and especially zoro during the presnt time. Post pirate king luffy years later maybe

BIG MEME ADMITS SHE CAN'T BEAT KID AND LAW WITHOUT SACRIFICING HER LIFESPAN :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

"A year of my life I'll give for the strength I'm going to need" :suresure::suresure::suresure:
You clowns are weird to me. Yet you be the same ones mad when person claim that x fighter is weak without devil fruit ability. The ability that she is using is her devil fruit ability so I dont see the issue

Kaido is waiting to drop it when it gets to where he wants it to be, Luffy put Momo in place to act for that contingency.
What is King's excuse?

King could, if he wanted to ensure victory in a fair 1vs1 prolong the battle to a stall attrition battle, content that his hit and run tactics would outlast Zoro's potential to counter.

Luffy fell off the island before he could and Kaido said he wanted to, that could be argued as PIS very fairly (but so could the off screening of the mysterious "Gomu gomu no what?" awakening foreshadow)
Kaido had no reason to believe Luffy had VoAT that would awaken and save himself and every reason to believe he would be lost in the middle of the ocean to drown very quickly with no hope of being found.

It gives you the ability to have battlefield control, high ground, strafing tactics etc. all which have to be switched off with PIS to make it interesting and allow Zoro to show off his CQC. You don't have to switch off half of Kaido's fight choreography to make his matchup with Luffy work.
Ok I legit don't know if you're trolling me or what, but you're arguing stuff that has nothing to do with my original argument which was "Zoro can't fight flying opponent = BS" and since the manga is proving me right with Zoro currently fighting (and eventually defeating) a flying bird we'll end it here.

Color spread shows all the right hand men (excluding the world government ones) but not necessarily the strongest characters in each scenario
:kayneshrug:

Oden > rayleigh and scopper
Ben > lucky and yasopp
Yamato > king and queen
Katakuri > smoothie and cracker
Killer > heat and wire
Alive Ace > marco and jozu
Arguably yami teach > Marco and jozu too​
Sabo > kuma and ivankov
Bepo > penguin and shachi
Low key hopefully law eventually recruits someone stronger than at least base bepo 🗿​

Need to know more about the blackbeard pirates but either
Shiryu > ??? and ??? or kuzan > shiryu and ???

As for the strawhats either
Zoro > sanji and jinbe or ??? > zoro and sanji
  • Zoro will still be stronger than every other character above tho in order to become the next wss
  • Tho i dont think anyone would be allowed to be stronger than sanji and especially zoro during the presnt time. Post pirate king luffy years later maybe
Rayleigh bodybags Oden

Did Kidd just confirm he's the 1% man? "Take you down to Hell, even if I die too?" Idk but it's now more plausible, Kidd will do a suicide move to take down BM, but guys... it still won't work. :crazwhat: :jay-he:

Status
Not open for further replies.