What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was overpowered 3 times once King went serious and Zoro was caughing blood despite clashing with King with hid swords.
Yes, Zoro is struggling and his *huff*
huff* after every sentence makes it even more obvious lol
You're talking about a previous scene. He's not struggling right now in the sense that it's hard for him to keep up. And everyone is huffing at this point of the war lol.

Zoro and Admiral fans still salty that BM has never gone all out against their fav characters or managed to hurt her in decadws except the ones right now who are paralled as Luffy’s peers :milaugh::goyea:

Huh? He was mentioned, he was just a footnote. When they hype up Ray they go above and beyond.
In what chapter?
Because in chapter in 903, Linlin was wondering how did I lose? Plus the fact the news is plague with propaganda.

Also doesn't change that Katakuri hype/portrayal is still better than Kings.Rayleigh was used to hype up Katakuri.

I think there is a misunderstanding here somewhere. I'm not saying Enma is providing someone else's haki, or some weird form of haki that the sword itself produces. @HA001 was saying all Enma does is pulls out Zoros haki, and that's it. That is factually wrong, because whatever Enma is doing, it is making the haki strange. So it's clearly altering it in some way, and not just pulling it out. Zoro himself does not have strange haki. Enma is doing something to make it strange.
I can understand why you would think that, but the problem is that this assumption has no explained basis. Tenguyama says nothing about Enma warping Haki or what have you. The closest explanation to what Kaido says would be the fact that Big Mom and Kaido are meeting Zoro for the first time. And it's not like he introduces himself, he's kinda just hanging around and then all of a sudden he's bearing down on them with Hiryu Kaen. Enma is not a higher grade sword than Wado or Nidai, so there's no reason to believe it boosts the wielder more than either of those two. Or else we would also expect someone to actually say it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.