What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Korean Leaks
and confirmed by Redon & Scotch

- Chapter 1.031 Title : Warrior of The Science
- The awakening of the Devil Fruit is a "gift".
- Law asked Kid how much magnetism he can give but Kid doesn't answer him.
- Big Mom uses 1 year of her life expectancy on herself to get stronger and bigger.
- Also gives life to several Homies, including Napoleon.
- Drake declines Apoo's invitation.
- Yamato breaks into the place where they are and the Numbers "Fugue" goes after Yamato.
- CP0 arrives where Robin and Brook are to capture Robin.
- Spies wearing masks are on a different level from the rest.
- Sanji is with a woman who has been attacked, it seems that he has done it but he is confused.
- Sanji wonders if it is because of the Germa's powers, and believes that he can turn into someone like his brothers who do not hesitate to attack women.
- It seems Sanji break/destroyed his Raid Suit.
- Sanji talks to Zoro through Den Den Mushi.
- Sanji ask Zoro if he goes crazy/uncontrollable, he wants Zoro to kill him after the battle against the Beast Pirates
- Sanji attacks Queen with an attack called "Hell Memories".
- Break next week
Wtf……..
Sanji hits woman?:crazwhat:
Sanji destroyed his RS.:arnoling:

Sanji becoming a monster.:kobeha:

Sanji Hell Memories.:finally:

And Zoro kills Sanji.:sanmoji:And even Zoro agrees.:doffytroll:

My theory is that Enma is doing something else with Zoro's haki.
Really don't believe it's anybody else Haki because it has already been stated in the manga and even on the Vivre Card that it uses Zoro's haki.
That could be the case that Enma is doing something to Zoros haki. The point is, is that Enma is not just pulling out Zoros own haki, and that's it, like people are claiming. Even if it is straight Zoros haki, Enma is altering somehow.

Ok, Sanji is moving at high speed. He disappears in front of Queen and kicks him on the side. Why? Because you can see Sanji kicks Queen through walls (look at the debris). They were in a long hallway, which means he kicked him into one of the side rooms.

It looks like old Gear 2 when Lufdy fought Blueno
I wonder how Queen is going to keep up with it, is he fast enough already and he wasn't taking Sanji seriously until now? Cuz pre-exoskeleton Sanji was already pretty fast, but now it looks even more.

"If i get thinner i will be too popular"

Queen must have something to compete for sure, Sanji will need another power up

I wonder how Queen is going to keep up with it, is he fast enough already and he wasn't taking Sanji seriously until now? Cuz pre-exoskeleton Sanji was already pretty fast, but now it looks even more

"If i get thinner i will be too popular"

Maybe its time for Queen to get thinner and more popular
My thoughts exactly lol. I can see Queen performing his own makeshift "seimei kikan" which gains him speed. A lot of potential there

Wtf……..
Sanji hits woman?:crazwhat:
Sanji destroyed his RS.:arnoling:

Sanji becoming a monster.:kobeha:

Sanji Hell Memories.:finally:

And Zoro kills Sanji.:sanmoji:And even Zoro agrees.:doffytroll:
Sanji about to die standing up proclaiming to everyone that Luffy will be the one to take down Kaido and free Wano of his reign, while uttering his last words afterwards (with 'the very very strongest' playing in the background): Luffy will be the man who will become the king of the pirates, it's all coming together :stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:.

Status
Not open for further replies.