What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Akainu would risk die trying to dethrone her, that is true. The way that WG dogs here make it seem like going to WCI would be a cakewalk for Akainu and that even two Admirals would be enough when that is obviously not what Oda portrayed

Hawkins challenges Admirals but cowers before Yonkos. New World is Yonko’s world not Marine’s world and sending off just three Admirals to even get rid of one Yonko and their entire military power is factually impossible
I wouldn't say impossible. We saw that three Admirals can be summoned together when it's absolutely necessary - such as in the case with MF. Not sure why the Marines haven't dethroned any Yonko yet - although I'm sure Oda has his reasons.

He will probably not eat a third devil fruit. I don't even see where this meme arose from. If that so perhaps he is already damn near his EoS potential. 🤔
idk about that, and i dont really wanna go into details, but the way his progression was shown in the story always led me to believe he would eventually become the biggest threat

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Just like he did in MF and told everyone to go batshit crazy or die trying? Lol okay
He cannot send admirals around too lightly because he is not aware of the potential of certain obscure territories and if he sent 2-3 admirals that could have exposed the Marine to other attacks I presume. If I was him I would have let Papalino perlustrate the place still, considering how flexible his power is.

If his powers could take away strong people's weapons so easily Law would lose his sword when Kidd used awakening. Didn't happen.
Kid is able to control his magnetism so my conclusion is he actively didn't try to disarm Law.

Stop with that clown take of Kidd taking away Zoro's swords because it aint happening in a normal fight between them.
King was able to disarm Zoro. If King is able to accomplish that, why can't someone who can control metal not replicate such a feat with the same swords?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
:suresure::suresure:

Did you seriously just say sanji is irrelevant?

This arc he had more development than everyone aside from the Mc
Thought u done?

Pls, don't insult my Lanji he hurt already. Omg omg.

Yes, he is irrelevant in the power creep race for the top dogs.

Lanji will never be relevant next to Zoro and Luffy in terms of power.

He is just there doing his inferior things.

@Paperchampion23
Sanji vs Queen
Currently for this fight we have 2 relate title chapter: one is Branchiosaru (chapter 1028 so something relate to Queen) and today we got (warrior of science relate to Sanji) - so based on only title we got already 2 chapters for this fight.
Do you think we will get more than 1 chapter for this fight? I doubt that. Both player got a title relate chapter that describe their powerup or ability - next chapter to this 2 will conclude the fight.

For King vs Zoro we have maybe 1 chapter relate two pen in pod (chapter 1017 relate to Zoro aka Ryuma aka Shimozuki) I dont know if we can count this title for Zoro vs King
So for sure we need more title chapter to describe Zoro vs King (maybe 2-3)

If his powers could take away strong people's weapons so easily Law would lose his sword when Kidd used awakening. Didn't happen.

Stop with that clown take of Kidd taking away Zoro's swords because it aint happening in a normal fight between them.
Kidd got his arm cut by a Noname Redhair Pirate
He aint that guy

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Kid is able to control his magnetism so my conclusion is he actively didn't try to disarm Law.

King was able to disarm Zoro. If King is able to accomplish that, why can't someone who can control metal not replicate such a feat with the same swords?
King surprised Zoro. Once Zoro feels that Kidd tries to pull his swords away he would just hold them and they wouldn't fly.

King's sword was specifically created for such shit.

Thought u done?

Pls, don't insult my Lanji he hurt already. Omg omg.

Yes, he is irrelevant in the power creep race for the top dogs.

Lanji will never be relevant next to Zoro and Luffy in terms of power.

He is just there doing his inferior things.
Bro he's literally fighting a commander and was confirmed to be on the same tier as zoro by :

Whitebeard's first commander
Robin
Oda
Zoro

Sure zoro is stronger, sanji is slightly behind in terms of strength

I wouldn't say impossible. We saw that three Admirals can be summoned together when it's absolutely necessary - such as in the case with MF. Not sure why the Marines haven't dethroned any Yonko yet - although I'm sure Oda has his reasons.
Because like you said it would require an enormous amount of military power simply to dethrone a Yonko, not just three admirals. Yes the Marines would probably win if they went with a majority of their military power, maybe even requiring Shichibukai, but it would leave Marines so weakened they would be easily picked apart by another Yonko.

Sending three Admirals + <70% fleet into Yonko territory, I would wager 1-2 Admirals would not leave alive

Then again data suggest that Enma exuding more of the wielder's haki has to do with the user's arm, in fact Zoro's arm turned normal next. There's no substantial reason to think an O Wazamono would be so massively stronger than any other O Wazamono, not even a Supreme Grade is likely meant to be that much stronger to make such a difference.

Remember that sometimes the author wishes to put emphasis on a certain notion but it's not always the truth.

Just like Kaido's fake WSC hype.
By that logic Mihawk isn't the WSS because we never saw him defeating anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.