Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Sanjino with RS durability, which should make him more durable than Law, was taken out by King's beaks.
Law wasnt taken out by Thunder Bagua clad in advCoC... Is King's beak more powerful than CoC-clad TB?
Did Zoro just casually stop something more powerful than Kaido's strongest hit? :crazwhat:

:cantseeme:
"Sanji hitting women isn't development"

Sanji hits women*

"Omg character development!!!"

:ihaha:
:cantseeme:

lmao did this guy compare zoro with Luffy? fucking hell reading 2 pieces

halfdead zoro clashed with Fresh kaido 1v1 and Leaved a scar that whole Verse Not capable to do including EOS Luffy

Current Luffy fucking struggling to land a Single 1 fucking hit on Weakened, wounded, exhasuted kaido meanwhile Zoro did that while halfdead
imaging if zoro were fresh lmao RIP kaido

Gap is fucking massive between Zoro and Luffy
Zoro leagues above luffy. zoro more like Mid diff current luffy at worst. not even need asura let be honest

Killer = Current Luffy that cant leave a single fucking scartch on kaido

tag me when Luffy made Kaido huffing and Trembling like halfdead zoro did while having broken bones and 1HP
then i will Put Halfdead Zoro at the Roof => Current Luffy

This guy can’t be serious😂😂
I literally refuse to believe you are serious

Luffy was the first to make kaido bleed, put kaido on the ground so many times
Luffy been the only opponent to make kaido excited in years

Kaido telling Luffy only the strongest of the strong can use adcoc

Luffy punching kaido and making him bleed with adcoc and then fighting him for 30 minutes before being knocked out and kaido was huffing lol

Zoros strongest attack by his own words couldn’t even knock down Luffy and if not for law kaido would have killed zoro

Also he blocked hakai for a second before law saved his ass lol

Now zoro is fighting king who would lose in a 1 vs 1 against kaido and hasn’t landed a single clean hit…scratch that the clean hit he landed on king didn’t even phase king and his swords were coated lmao

And to spell it out for you… a team battle is very different from a 1 vs 1

Only 3 people in wano has fought kaido 1 vs 1
Big mom
Luffy
Yamato

So stop your wank….zoro will never be stronger than his captain

Status
Not open for further replies.