Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great chapter.

It would have been amusing if Kidd had a comment about the Soul Pocus, given the oshiruko reference. Those two are about to get fucked harder than Katakuri's dad.

Yamato casually knocking down Drake was amusing, so is Apoo. Apoorochi or Apoosopp are missed opportunities.

The Sanji stuff was good. The exoskeleton has become and interesting plot finally and the Queen fight is more significant as his "last battle." But why does he always have to put us on break?

Oh and Zoro's response... Sanji rings him up asking to be executed and he says it's something to look forward to. The plague didn't affect him because the mf is already an ice oni.

Big Mom has brought out her trump card (well only 1 year not something crazy like 5 or 10 which she might use for an extreme diff fight with post-Kaido Luffy, but still), well done to Law and Kid, I'm starting to believe they might actually have a chance, strange as I don't think it makes narrative sense but they seem more invested than just to stall her.

Sanji and Zoro's brotherhood moments were awesome this chapter, as were Sanji's internal struggles with the situation.

HELL MEMORIES return was called, and now is fucking up Queen, awesome, hopefully the next chapter is dedicated to the beat down.

I wonder if the Germa modifications switched both eyebrows or if his original uncovered eye remained the same because of Sora's drug, SBS question incoming.

Lol. Zoro and Killer were out of their league on the roof. They were the only ones panting during the whole damn fight. Get a clue man. Luffy's a lot stronger than Zoro, who he is himself slightly stronger than Sanji (but needs a magic sword to hold his own against YC commanders characters or stronger).
lmao did this guy compare zoro with Luffy? fucking hell reading 2 pieces

halfdead zoro clashed with Fresh kaido 1v1 and Leaved a scar that whole Verse Not capable to do including EOS Luffy

Current Luffy fucking struggling to land a Single 1 fucking hit on Weakened, wounded, exhasuted kaido meanwhile Zoro did that while halfdead
imaging if zoro were fresh lmao RIP kaido

Gap is fucking massive between Zoro and Luffy
Zoro leagues above luffy. zoro more like Mid diff current luffy at worst. not even need asura let be honest

Killer = Current Luffy that cant leave a single fucking scartch on kaido

tag me when Luffy made Kaido huffing and Trembling like halfdead zoro did while having broken bones and 1HP
then i will Put Halfdead Zoro at the Roof => Current Luffy

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Excellent chapter

A rare non-Luffy colour spread of the right hand men that shits all over terrible arguments like “Sanji is the next gen Rayleigh” or “Nami/Usopp/Sanji is the real second in command of the Strawhats.” Glorious. And Bepo going full draw me like one of your French bears in the back. Also an interesting confirmation of Shiryu’s standing. And I see the Shinotsuki crest over the O in One Piece (not exaclty a surprise at this stage) and Zoro looking at Enma that way, interesting.

Big Mom becomes Bigger Mom. Is there still a Biggest Mom to come, or is this her final stage? Law confirming again his interest now is in the Ds, more to potentially keep him around for Laugh Tale, although I don’t think it’ll be as a Strawhat.

We’ll find the truth of whether the three Numbers are the three daimyo soon enough them, Supposed Ushimaru seeming interested in Yamato could be another hint.

CP0 mask hype, definitely something good to keep the other Strawhats involved post fight.

Now, for the main event, hands up, I thought the RS was going nowhere. Delighted to be proved wrong. I don’t even care if in the future Usopp and Franky make their own one and give it to Sanji, at least then it hasn’t came from Germa. Something very dodgy about him “attacking” that geisha, if Pudding was here to see memories I’d be surprised if it was so easy. Also, we can add RS Sanji’s apparent strength to the list of delusions Sanji has had.

I’m not sure him asking Zoro to kill him after the fight is ofer will lead to anything other than a gag. Sanji’s using Hell Memories (hooray) so he obviously still has his emotions, plus he still could make the decision to trash the RS. It wouldn’t surprise me if Sanji overcomes this on his own, then after the fight at the celebration feast Zoro tries to attack him randomly and it’s played off as a huge joke.

Going forward, this is the end for Queen, it’s just the question if how long Oda shows it and whether he goes to something else first. I’d like the next two chapters (or at least one and a half) to be purely for the fight, because although Queen has been great, his fights have been a bit of a disappointment with more exposition than fighting.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
lmao did this guy compare zoro with Luffy? fucking hell reading 2 pieces

halfdead zoro clashed with Fresh kaido 1v1 and Leaved a scar that whole Verse Not capable to do including EOS Luffy

Current Luffy fucking struggling to land a Single 1 fucking hit on Weakened, wounded, exhasuted kaido meanwhile Zoro did that while halfdead
imaging if zoro were fresh lmao RIP kaido

Gap is fucking massive between Zoro and Luffy
Zoro leagues above luffy. zoro more like Mid diff current luffy at worst. not even need asura let be honest

Killer = Current Luffy that cant leave a single fucking scartch on kaido

tag me when Luffy made Kaido huffing and Trembling like halfdead zoro did while having broken bones and 1HP
then i will Put Halfdead Zoro at the Roof => Current Luffy
Zoro already came. Hop off his dick ffs. You are mad embarassing:pepeke:

Zoro's father is a number?

Proof that being a Shimotsuki/descendant of Sword God doesn't automatically mean you are strong.
What kinda "proof" is this?
Ushimaru was surely very strong. He just lost against Kaido, weakened, then by unknown method got turned into a Number.

Doesn't mean he is weak since the beginning.
Just like grandpa Hyou is now weak, Kuma is now brainwashed etc. But those guys used to be strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.