Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Where? I only see diarrhea. But apparently insubstantial headcanon BS apparently counts as facts nowadays...
Dude, why are you so freaking arrogant about stuff which you cannot prove at all? You simply failed hard, move on.
King's beak KOed a character weaker than Law, hence false equivalence.
I already have proved it tho, not my fault you cant power scale.
Weaker than Law doesnt mean having all stats weaker than Law, get that through your head already.
King KOed a significantly more durable character than one that TB failed to KO.
The only reason you are crying is that Zoro looks better and better. You cant change anything about that either...

Who the winner is was made very clear from the East Blue Saga.

But whatever makes you sleep at night I guess.
Nah, it's not that simple, the proof is that Luffy is already much stronger than Zoro and Sanji.

Maybe by the end of the series this gap becomes smaller, with Zoro beating Mihawk, and Sanji beating an Admiral, i dont think Luffy will fight an enemy that much stronger than Zoro and Sanji's by the EoS. But right now, we know Kaido is on a whole other level compared to King and Queen

I never used doriki to powerscale, you are the one latching onto it.

The fact is even after Enies Lobby, Oda confirmed Luffy = Zoro, throwing the doriki argument away hahahaha

:holdthisl:
Jabra was literally the one who brought up how dororiki don't mean much

He had a better devil fruit that granted him a superior physical strength, and had a way better durability than Kaku and lucci's

My whole point was about Kaku and Jabra never about luffy and zoro

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Nah, it's not that simple, the proof is that Luffy is already much stronger than Zoro and Sanji.

Maybe by the end of the series this gap becomes smaller, with Zoro beating Mihawk, and Sanji beating an Admiral, i dont think Luffy will fight an enemy that much stronger than Zoro and Sanji's by the EoS. But right now, we know Kaido is on a whole other level compared to King and Queen
Yes it is.

It was never a debate on who's stronger. Luffy has nothing to do with this lol.

I already have proved it tho, not my fault you cant power scale.
Weaker than Law doesnt mean having all stats weaker than Law, get that through your head already.
King KOed a significantly more durable character than one that TB failed to KO.
The only reason you are crying is that Zoro looks better and better. You cant change anything about that either...
You didn't.
Law demonstrated far better feats than Sanji in this particular stat, endurance, get that through your head already.
Katakuri's no named attack KOed Ichiji, does it mean Katakuri's no named attack >>> Kaido's AdCOC TB since it couldn't ko Law?
Suuure. I'm crying about Zoro's feat, that's why I said it was a very impressive feat...

Status
Not open for further replies.