Ben beckmann on the other hand I can see being a Sanji fight IF Mihawk allies with Shanks and they fight Luffy and crew in the EoS.
Why should the whole SHC crew fight against the RHP?
The only fight I can see is Shanks and Mihawk vs Luffy and Zoro after the war because during the final war they will be allies.
I think:
Before the war: Kid and Killer vs Luffy and Zoro
During the war: Teach and Shiryu vs Luffy and Zoro
After the war: Shanks and Mihawk vs Luffy and Zoro

G

Gorosei Informer

Ben beckmann on the other hand I can see being a Sanji fight IF Mihawk allies with Shanks and they fight Luffy and crew in the EoS.
I would really love this tbh. I see Beckmann making for an interesting matchup vs Sanji in personality, having supreme intellect, being a smoker too and even his potential fighting style, as he likes to use his rifle like a club so he he's no stranger to fighting at melee range too. I wanted to see how Nami's intelligence could match vs his too but he would be way too much for her, except if Zeus really helps her out maybe?
Or if both her and Sanji teamup vs him? But Sanji seriously needs some solo fights and Ws alone too, as much as I wanna see Sanji teamup with some people too.

:zorothink::beckmoji::sanmoji:

G

Gorosei Informer

Best flashback character

:josad::josad::josad:
I really love the theme of foster fathers in OP, how Oda shows children are not guilty of the sins of their fathers (or even mothers too ofc, especially Big Mom) nor do they have to be like them and that your true father, your best father doesn't have to be your blood father but someone with no relation to you, someone who just really cares about you and would even literally die for you. It's genuinely enough to make you cry or at least it does for me, as I can really relate to having to having no father and a shitty father when he was still around willingly too.

:robinsweat::perocry::emohiyo::josad:

Rocinante is legit one of the best characters in OP and some fathers can still be great too towards their own children such as Senor Pink and Oden ofc. Even if it's in hindsight for Senor too ofc.

Between what Oda does and the Guardians of the Galaxy films did wonderfully with Star Lord and Yondu, it's really wonderful to see foster fathers get love like this:

Post automatically merged:

Kuzan will be an ally of the SHC, he’s not part of BB's crew
I can definitely see that happening, him vowing and thus trying to protect Robin especially but also maybe Luffy and even the whole crew ultimately? Aokiji has a really good heart deep down, FIlm Z did such wonders for his character too.

I really love the theme of foster fathers in OP, how Oda shows children are not guilty of the sins of their fathers (or even mothers too ofc, especially Big Mom) nor do they have to be like them and that your true father, your best father doesn't have to be your blood father but someone with no relation to you, someone who just really cares about you and would even literally die for you. It's genuinely enough to make you cry or at least it does for me, as I can really relate to having to having no father and a shitty father when he was still around willingly too.

:robinsweat::perocry::emohiyo::josad:

Rocinante is legit one of the best characters in OP and some fathers can still be great too towards their own children such as Senor Pink and Oden ofc. Even if it's in hindsight for Senor too ofc.

Between what Oda does and the Guardians of the Galaxy films did wonderfully with Star Lord and Yondu, it's really wonderful to see foster fathers get love like this:

Post automatically merged:

I can definitely see that happening, him vowing and thus trying to protect Robin especially but also maybe Luffy and even the whole crew ultimately? Aokiji has a really good heart deep down, FIlm Z did such wonders for his character too.
Those memes are so funny and sad at the same time:josad:

I would really love this tbh. I see Beckmann making for an interesting matchup vs Sanji in personality, having supreme intellect, being a smoker too and even his potential fighting style, as he likes to use his rifle like a club so he he's no stranger to fighting at melee range too. I wanted to see how Nami's intelligence could match vs his too but he would be way too much for her, except if Zeus really helps her out maybe?
Or if both her and Sanji teamup vs him? But Sanji seriously needs some solo fights and Ws alone too, as much as I wanna see Sanji teamup with some people too.

:zorothink::beckmoji::sanmoji:
The good thing is, if Mihawk does ally with Shanks, then Shanks will have 11 members too, which would match Luffy's crew (this is assuming Yamato is joining) and Teach and his 10 titanic captains.

Seems very on the nose to me that Oda has purposefully given each crew the same number as Oda's original goal for Luffy (10 crew members) if you include Mihawk as an ally for Shanks

If it is EOS yeah sure
If it is next arc then zoro will be the one who fight him,beckman is the close to shanks,zoro is the SH close to Luffy
But i have the feeling that BB and his crew will kill Shanks.