Spoiler One Piece Chapter 969 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
Thats what low diff means. There was no difficulty on Fodderochi's side to subdue Oden
How he subdued him and actually made him play his game is something we have yet to see when the chapter is out. You are judging too fast.
What did Oden do to actually cause Fodderochi any difficulty? Some guy just put a barrier there and that's it. That's all it took.
How can he cause him difficulty when the grandpa is shielding him with a Barrier? Yes, that is all it takes when stupidly broken power is present. Even if he strikes from below he can be shielding inside a bubble made of barrier. Waiting it out doesnt work, Kaido is there...
There was too much plot involved to help Orochi that Oden could have any chance of success.
I think you are making it look worse than it is, Oden's power level is unaffected by this.
"Low diff" means one side WON WITHOUT ANY DIFFICULTY.
I dont think the other side(Orochi) even participated... It was Oden vs Barrier and the barrier won, of course it did.

So Oden acted like a fool and embarrassed himself for 5 years, ruining his reputation with the locals just to get Hyogoro and the other prisoners released from Udon.

Honestly he should've attacked Orochi/Udon when Kaido was preoccupied with Moria

Nah, reddit isn't really that much better.
I'm just baffled as to how we came to the current state of "discussing" about OP, when I think of the "old days" (which are still only half a decade away tbh).
There is no need to sugarcoat it, everything just really was way more civilized and grown-up back then. Maybe it's just the new generation and age of internet-trolling, but I don't know ...
I will always blame dbz super for this. Before that orojackson is chill af
Its at the summary

hoping we get translation tomorrow instead have to wait until sunday for translation...this thrashing oden agenda need to stop...:tch:
Post automatically merged:

Btw did hyogoro meet Dark king when Roger pirates came? he knew him but i don't think they have seen each other yet in the flashback does Rayliegh come here later on or something?
Maybe rayleigh came wano to help oden but hearing kaido occupy wano he be like nah i am outta here lol..

I really can't understand why people assume Moria should be stronger?

he didn't had a better Haki back then
he didn't had a better DF control back then
he could not be stronger than his Oz version

so ... how is a young Moria is Prime Moria?

well ... maybe he had some sword skill ... but can't even really take this dude for real anyway ...

maybe he had stronger CREW ...

Man Oda is breaking a new record, six chapters in a row :believe:guess he really want to get shit done lol. Also lemme guess, the battle against Moria is off paneled again, right? :whitepress:
J.

The Picture j. In your signature is cool Charlotte LinLin.

πŸ˜ͺβ˜•πŸ˜ͺβ˜•πŸ˜ͺ
πŸ‰β€οΈπŸ‰β€οΈπŸ‰
πŸ—Ώ

Here are now what determines the Victor in a battle in One Oiece, That seems to be confirmed

:finally:

In a 9 Pieces Pie :

->>>> Plot : 4 Pieces
->>>> Circumstances ( Strategy based on elements ) : 3 Pieces
->>>> Actual Strenght of the Fighters : 2 Pieces.

πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ώ

Last edited:
Now 5 years after Oden returned to Wano, he was supposed to receive both a Ship & Hyougoro who had been captured as promised, but Orochi broke his promise and to add salt to injury, killed off Hyogoro’s wife & 16 children who rebelled. At this point, Oden’s patience has already worn thin, so he along with those referred to as the β€˜red scabbards’ decided to take down Kaidou.
So after all my though was right then, Oden take all these years only because of Hyo, as expect Oden plan to take him back, because that he don't kill Orochi. But after he hear that Orochi broke the deal, he now try to kill Kaido.

@dirtyLarry as you said it in the pre pages, we should wait until we get more Information and see what we get? Oden was only in these states because of Hyo. Otherwise he would kill of Orochi and his trash Squad.

I think it was a good way to pass these 5years until we see the Kaido vs Oden fight.
Hyped for the next chapter when we see Oden sama power in full volumen!!

Oden is top tier, fuck yall haters. The dude was emprisonned for 5 years, out of shape, comes out and almost kills Kaido LMAO. The only one to scar Kaido in his life btw. Made WB sweat years ago btw. Chosen one cos VOAT besides Luffy&Roger btw.

The plotarmor to save Orochi (& potentially Kaido) from Oden is leaving a bad taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.