Spoiler One Piece Chapter 969 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
I really can't understand why people assume Moria should be stronger?

he didn't had a better Haki back then
he didn't had a better DF control back then
he could not be stronger than his Oz version

so ... how is a young Moria is Prime Moria?

well ... maybe he had some sword skill ... but can't even really take this dude for real anyway ...

maybe he had stronger CREW ...
Ye he said that he had a reliable crew but got fkt up by Kaido...idk about strength he sure had more motivation and Was less lazy than Today which somehow can mean he was stronger (not to mention that he spend all of the time after that defeat to build a crew of zombie and nothing else so he may have lost his shape)
Now they said he used to Rival Kaido / go toe to toe with him which mean he was stronger or Kaido was super weak back then (or both)

Now moria being weaker than today wouldn't make any sense imho since he got stomped by pre ts straw hats Kaido would have lol diffed him and idk if it was the case

H

Homelander

hoping we get translation tomorrow instead have to wait until sunday for translation...this thrashing oden agenda need to stop...:tch:
Post automatically merged:

Maybe rayleigh came wano to help oden but hearing kaido occupy wano he be like nah i am outta here lol..
My guess is hyo meet them when ship was waiting for poneglyph.

Most likely the poneglyph is under jurdiction of hyo likely.

Oden is top tier, fuck yall haters. The dude was emprisonned for 5 years, out of shape, comes out and almost kills Kaido LMAO. The only one to scar Kaido in his life btw. Made WB sweat years ago btw. Chosen one cos VOAT besides Luffy&Roger btw.

The plotarmor to save Orochi (& potentially Kaido) from Oden is leaving a bad taste.
he wasn't imprisoned. He danced freely on the streets for 5 years in hope of Orochi freeing Hyogoro and giving him a ship.

Ye he said that he had a reliable crew but got fkt up by Kaido...idk about strength he sure had more motivation and Was less lazy than Today which somehow can mean he was stronger (not to mention that he spend all of the time after that defeat to build a crew of zombie and nothing else so he may have lost his shape)
Now they said he used to Rival Kaido / go toe to toe with him which mean he was stronger or Kaido was super weak back then (or both)

Now moria being weaker than today wouldn't make any sense imho since he got stomped by pre ts straw hats Kaido would have lol diffed him and idk if it was the case
well ... the thing is ... HOW he was stronger if he was?

he couldn't have better Haki , DF or raw power? sword skill MAYBE can be an answer ... but can't rely on that tbh

any way I just think Kaido had a REALLY weak crew back then ... and that's why Moria give him a hard time

Am i the only one that totally wants Moria to come to Wano ?

Has to be reason why Oda decided to coincidentally re-introduce Moria during the first act break in Kaido's arc.
Seeing Moria with Blackbeard before act 2 begins, it almost confirm to me that we gonna see Moria sure in Wano. Probably he will be their after BB told him that the Strawhats and co making big alliance to take out Kaido.

I still dont get oden wank/bash. Dude's dead...
wank/ bash somebody that is still alive like sanji

bad writing? thats just your bad opinion

Oden did cover for kinemon when the pig thing happened. He also saved toki letting go of the whitebeard ship.
he put other people above him, and thats consistent if the translation is right and orochi did have a hostage
Jeez
Talk about a real hater hahahahaha

well ... the thing is ... HOW he was stronger if he was?

he couldn't have better Haki , DF or raw power? sword skill MAYBE can be an answer ... but can't rely on that tbh

any way I just think Kaido had a REALLY weak crew back then ... and that's why Moria give him a hard time
If there's an unspoken rule in One piece then it's that having your will and spirit broken is the biggest nerf/down a certain character can have, and that exactly happened to Moria.

Look at him in his youth, full of spirit and willing to challenge even the strongest foes, and in his Introduction pre ts he sits on his ass, speaking about how others should make him the PK.
That alone speaks volume.

You're trying to squeeze in logic that probably not even Oda cares about, bro. Not saying that you're wrong, but it's heavily looking like the Moria we know is a shadow of his younger self.
Post automatically merged:

Do you think we'll see Nightmare Luffy again, perhaps with G4th?
I'll cream my pants just by imagining this

Status
Not open for further replies.